Cruz endorses Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Not even. He admitted to voting for BHO in 2008.
    Try to focus on Hillary!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      I'm really amazed by folks still calling Trump a Democrat. You should do more research and see the people he is assembling around him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Quit making sense, you'll make the argument stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        Quit making sense, you'll make the argument stop.
        I'll quit when trump supporters quit attacking people they think should vote for him. For example, say I actually liked trump and wanted him to succeed. Instead of calling republicans who don't like trump idiots, or tell them they better get on the trump train, and if you aint voting for trump, your voting for hillary, I would say something like, " did you see hillary d*** near died on September 11th?" Or "did you know hillary is supporting black lives matter?". Or even better, "did you see hillarys IT guy was posting on reddit how to delete emails off a server?"

But no, 90% of trump supporters have 0 ability to make a convincing argument. So people like me get stuck between the lesser of two evils.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
          How much money did Trump pay Cruz to say those things and to get an endorsement. Im glad it happened, but I dont think Cruz just woke up this morning and decided to make the statement. JMO.

I think he woke up this morning and realized that evil witch may actually win the election. Cruz sucked up his pride and endorsed Trump because he's a never Hillary guy!

Comment

As the old saying goes Cruz is a day late and dollar short!! IMO he would have been better off sticking to his original stance. Also YAWN!!

Comment

Screw Cruz. I voted for him in the primary but he lost my respect and I will not vote for him for senator when he runs again.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                I voted for him in the primary but he lost my respect and I will not vote for him for senator when he runs again.
                Can't get much more precise than this comment!!
                X2

Comment

Well, I'm voting for the republican nominee for president but will never cast another vote for lying Ted.

His stunt at the RNC just showed his true colors....he's done politically as far I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                    Well, I'm voting for the republican nominee for president but will never cast another vote for lying Ted.

His stunt at the RNC just showed his true colors....he's done politically as far I'm concerned.
                    Yep. A man is only as good as his word.

Comment

Hell yeah let's get a democrat senator from Texas in there to replace him....that will show him!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Hell yeah let's get a democrat senator from Texas in there to replace him....that will show him!
                        You do know people other than democrats can run for his seat?

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
                          As bad as Trump is Hilary is 1000X worse.
                          This x1000

Comment

I bet Cruz never voted for BHO, whatcha wanna bet?

Comment

The headline about Beck on the lead of Breitbart is terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                I'm gonna have to think about this for a long while.

I mean, it was just a few days ago that Daddy Bush said he is voting for Hillary.

I'm torn now on which way to vote.

NOT!!!
                                He is senile and she is ****** that Trump handed Jeb his butt on a platter! It would not matter who was running because Jeb is the one that got beat, so they are mad. Now if the younger Bush comes out and says he and his wife will vote for Killary, I will loose every bit of respect I have for both of them. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X