Richland Creek WMA hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richland Creek WMA hunt

anyone else going to be hunting next week at Richland Creek?

I wish

Comment

Start a live thread in the campfire section, the gus engeling archery hunt thread this year was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        Start a live thread in the campfire section, the gus engeling archery hunt thread this year was a good one.
        Just expect more applications next year lol

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
          Just expect more applications next year lol
          Doesn't matter, the draw hunt odds are already awful anyways, haven't drawn RC archery since 2006...

Comment

Yeah I know I was referencing how bad the odds are. I want to go back and be able to hunt really bad after taking my nephew to the youth hunt. But don't expect to be able to for years if ever.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I'll be there. Been lurking on the forum for a long time but finally signed up. Also finally got drawn for archery. :-)

--Brett

Comment

I'll be there. Staying at Fisherman's Point. Would be happy to meet up with anyone else from TBH.

Comment

ill be in a white f250 with a red honda rancher on the trailer. hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      Hope you have your OHV stickers and permits and all the safety equipment helmet etc. they are sticklers about ATV safety out there, and paranoid someone is gonna get hurt, guess its a liability issue. The red tape is annoying...

Comment

That’s seems crazy Because the first 2-3 times I hunted there I made sure I had all my stuff in line, ATV safety course, helmet, goggles , sticker , etc and they have never even bothered checking any of it and I’ve hunted there 4-5 times

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                          Ill be in a (dirty) black F350 with a Ranger on the trailer.

I talked with the staff there and they confirmed that they won't be checking very hard for the OHV stickers etc but the warden might as it's his responsibility.

Comment

I’ll risk it
                            They have never even glanced when I’ve been there
                            Thanks for the info
                            See ya monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Squattingcoyote View Post
                              I talked with the staff there and they confirmed that they won't be checking very hard for the OHV stickers etc but the warden might as it's his responsibility.

I suppose it could be due to staff changes, I know I remember them not letting some guys use their ATV's when I was there, and some of them were about it

Comment

Working...
                              X