2016 Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
    Just when I thought the online system couldn't get any worse...
    Go back to paper I say, at a minimum they need to require the out of state applicants to buy a hunting license before they can apply ...off my soap box now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypress Hunter View Post
      It's like waiting for the Christmas catalog when I was a kid...

I would agree with this if, your parents let you write letters to Santa every year, but were atheist and never bought you a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        Go back to paper I say, at a minimum they need to require the out of state applicants to buy a hunting license before they can apply ...off my soap box now.
        I agree 100% and/or limit the number of applications per category to several not unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
          I would agree with this if, your parents let you write letters to Santa every year, but were atheist and never bought you a gift.
          Hahahaha! That is a great analogy.

I'm saddened at how badly this new system seems to be failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
            Greatness right there

Comment

So it's July 1. Does anyone know when the current hunt catalog will be online? The TPWD website says:
               When can I apply?

Applications can be submitted beginning July 1 up until the Application Deadline for each Hunt Category.

Comment

I agree, no out of staters should be able to apply without having purchased a valid license. This new system would be great if only it was run the way the paper system did.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                  I agree, no out of staters should be able to apply without having purchased a valid license. This new system would be great if only it was run the way the paper system did.
                  That would not make near as much money. I'm like most and just really have a problem with a non-residents $3.00 (entry) being would the exact same as mine.

Comment

I don't think there is a single other state where the hunt draw costs the same for non-residents as residents.. It's ridiculous

Comment

Still nothing posted.

Comment

So I guess they won't be showing the previous years hunts success rates now?

Comment

I drew three hunts last year... :-)

I'm torn on applying this year since I won't be able to make any hunts..I'd hate to burn points on a hunt I can't make!

Comment

Hey guy's, how does points impact other people you list on your hunt entry. example. If I list a person with more points on a hunt category than I have will that increase the chances of me getting drawn? In other words if I submit an entry they have 10 points in the category and I have 0 points, does that increase my changes of getting drawn? Like wise..........If other person with 0 points list me for the same hunt category and I have 10 points, does this not maximize my changes of being selected. Sorry if this does not make sense.

Comment

They take the average for you 2 , and then that point average is applied for yall's entry. So 10 for you/ 0 for him and you apply together you have 5 PP's applied towards the applied for hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Bow Ironman View Post
                                They take the average for you 2 , and then that point average is applied for yall's entry. So 10 for you/ 0 for him and you apply together you have 5 PP's applied towards the applied for hunt
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X