N. Texas Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N. Texas Rain

Nothing like drinking beer, listening to Texas country, and watching the rain fall. I'm trying to soak it in (no pun intended) until the next (imminent) drought!

got about 3 inches in the last 12 hours.

We went fishing today for a few hours and were able to get on a few decent fish. Lightning and thunder right at dark. Got the boat loaded up and back home, poured rain again. We hit it perfect if u ask me.

Comment

Love it.

Comment

y'all got a lot more than us (I'm south FW off 20) but it was real nice to sit out back with the pup, smoke a cigar and have temps in the low 80s in mid august. Just got me more ready for fall and hunting season!

Comment

N. Texas Rain

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
          Nothing like drinking beer, listening to Texas country, and watching the rain fall. I'm trying to soak it in (no pun intended) until the next (imminent) drought!

got about 3 inches in the last 12 hours.

Man ain't that the truth! Been settin out since dinner, just sippin on Wellers Reserve and watching baseball and rain. Rain in august is really something.

I've been re-uniting with REK's No 2 live Dinner...and drinkin off a 2lb ribeye..

Tombstone is on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-12-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Man ain't that the truth! Been settin out since dinner, just sippin on Wellers Reserve and watching baseball and rain. Rain in august is really something.

I've been re-uniting with REK's No 2 live Dinner...and drinkin off a 2lb ribeye..

Tombstone is on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thats a dang Saturday there

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              y'all got a lot more than us (I'm south FW off 20) but it was real nice to sit out back with the pup, smoke a cigar and have temps in the low 80s in mid august. Just got me more ready for fall and hunting season!
              I keep saying that August is just screwing with us and it'll be 100+ before we know it but its been relatively mild so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                I keep saying that August is just screwing with us and it'll be 100+ before we know it but its been relatively mild so far.
                This year compared to the last 3 has been great! We have had a couple weeks of high temps but I'll take it compared to 4 years ago where starting June we had 41 straight days over 100*

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  This year compared to the last 3 has been great! We have had a couple weeks of high temps but I'll take it compared to 4 years ago where starting June we had 41 straight days over 100*
                  You should have seen the heat wave of '81. It melted everything in my truck that was plastic. 8 track tapes, sunglasses, everything. It even softened up my steering wheel enough I left dents from my fingers in it.

I'm not complaining about the rain, but it sure is putting a damper on my home projects.

Comment

Loving it! Rained quite a bit up here!

Comment

We just got a little rain last night in east Parker County but it is coming down pretty good now and should last through the morning. Love it! Looks like the normal high pressure cap moves back in by midweek along with more triple digits. Not complaining though!

Comment

Working...
                      X