Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevotary View Post
    Watch this http://www.longrangepursuit.com/episodes

Its as fun as bow hunting, but with a rifle.
    That is sweet, I'm not a big rifle hunting fan, but shooting long distance like that could be fun.

Comment

Yea he slept with womacks now ex wife if you notice he isn't the producer anymore either.

Comment

Michael Waddell has gotten too cocky for me to watch his shows and enjoy them. I miss how he used to be back in the realtree monster buck days. It's a shame because I really liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
          What happened to lee and Tiffany?
          Tiffany talks to much

Comment

LMAO............

Comment

Sounds like he's handing out more bone than he's collecting

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                Sounds like he's handing out more bone than he's collecting

Comment

That is a big blessbuck!

Is that the chick he supposedly cheated on his wife with?

Comment

Yep

Comment

Ain't never liked wadell myself. Hunting is a great way to spend your life in reflection on your past. Looks like his time spent in the woods was his demise. I quit a $60,000 salary job cause all the time outta town and alone was tempting me. Now I work 40 hrs a week and come home every night to eat diner with the fam and put em to bed every night. I coulda done a lot of things wrong but hurtin my babies is where I draw the line. Sometimes money and fame can change a man if you let it. Look at all the damage done from two people and how it's affected so many. I'd rather be broke and happy than rich and miserable!

Comment

The funny thing is they all went on a hunt together in wyoming hunting elk. It was in a roadtrips dvd.

Comment

Here is a tweet from MW last night.

Me @nicksbiggame and @ChristieW28 watching @LizardLickTowin Bobby and Ronnie Licken em!

Christie W is Christie Womack is the new wife.

Comment

Road Trips was origianlly just MW.
                            Then they created Bone Collector as a trio.

This past season, they combined/added the BC crew to Road Trips.

I would guess all of MW's extra-curricular activities, followed by legal issues, cut into his hunting the year before, requiring the changes. I noticed on Road Trips, where he was sending his dad out to hunt more. Real nice, but a clue as to what was happening back at home at that time?

I like both shows, but it shows that just cuz he is a good funny guy with a huntin' show, doesn't mean he don't have issues......like the rest of us.

Comment

My personal favorite is Arrow Affliction that guy does a lot of wild stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X