No announcement yet.

Picked up new truck and trailer today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent 2 weeks running a 100hp rental machine doing cedar in the hill country a few months ago. Pretty impressive machines.
    Your hourly rate seems pretty cheap, don't cut yourself short.

Comment

Awesome, congrats! Starting out first class!

Comment

Heck, perfect timing to get some TBH business with deer please prepping getting underway. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you know what the 299 w mulched weighs?

Comment

you're literally 2 weeks short. I just had some mulching done after waiting 4 months for the guy.

That said I could have some work in Houston county still

Comment

Pretty sure it's right around 12k.I had a 297c with the mulch..His re-routed air flow system is gonna same him several headaches.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Best of luck brother!

Comment

Go big or go home ! Sounds like you have a great plan and do not need to make a living off of the new business right away, I bet you will do well with it. Do you need a class A license for that truck and trailer ?

Comment

Congrats! Good luck to you

Comment

I'm in the process for buying 1 1/2 acres that is grown up and I sure could use that machine for awhile. LOL

Comment

Wow, super nice setup! Good luck in your business venture.

Comment

You are gonna get super good at changing hydraulic hoses and fittings in no time!!!

Plenty of money to be made if the weather cooperates and you like to work sun up to sun down. Best of luck to you in your new venture.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              Do you know what the 299 w mulched weighs?
                              The 299D2 XHP Forestry package with the HM415 CAT mulcher weighs in right about ~14,500 pounds dry. It hold 32 gallons of fuel, plus the hydraulic fluid so add that in.

Comment

Guys,
                                I truly appreciate all the good words and the well wishes. I’m picking the machine up today and I hope I’m out working it on a job by Monday. Im still on vacation for two more weeks so I hope I can get some work done.

Comment

Working...
                                X