Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw blood 316?

Comment

Yes I did! I shot a nice sow about 0930 opening morning.

Comment

Sweeeeeet.

Comment

Just can't remember how to post pics.

Comment

Neighbor of mine was hunting near Ragtown on Saturday. He said about 6:30am someone came walking through the woods sounding like bull. He stopped about 30 yards from the tree he had climbed, took a leak then continued on his way. Said there was trucks parked everywhere. He didn't stay long. Said he'd go back in a week or two after things quiet down.

Comment

[quotemarshman;9127335]Neighbor of mine was hunting near Ragtown on Saturday. He said about 6:30am someone came walking through the woods sounding like bull. He stopped about 30 yards from the tree he had climbed, took a leak then continued on his way. Said there was trucks parked everywhere. He didn't stay long. Said he'd go back in a week or two after things quiet down.[/quote]

That sucks. I'm heading back up on Thursday by myself for the cold front that's moving in. It's crazy how different areas work up there on SNF ,until last year I've never even been checked by the GW. Same one checked me this year too.He was at the truck as I was dragging the hog up.

Comment

Just found out today that I didn't draw a doe tag for the Moore plantation. Bummer.

Comment

Dang Marshman. Sorry to hear. If you are bowhunting, maybe you can get down to newton public hunting unit and get 2 does, not that it would be easy, but you can shoot them the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by buckmastertexas View Post
                    Dang Marshman. Sorry to hear. If you are bowhunting, maybe you can get down to newton public hunting unit and get 2 does, not that it would be easy, but you can shoot them the whole season.
                    Yea, that is my plan now, to mainly hunt the Type II tract near Newton. I may hit the Moore during the late muzzleloader season.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      Just found out today that I didn't draw a doe tag for the Moore plantation. Bummer.
                      No doe tag for me either. No SNF of SHNF. Lot of guys at SHNF got skunked as well. The on-line system f-ed this up. Everyone applied

Comment

I got mine can't wait til late November.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                            I got mine can't wait til late November.
                            me too

Comment

I hope y'all are seeing more than I am. It's been a slow week up here.

Comment

Buckmaster, I sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
                                X