Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
        I'm not one but assuming Mason's
        Yup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally from palestine. Currently outta avery tx

Comment

I covered 3,800 miles in the past 7 days..... but the only cool hand shake I know is the jelly fish......

Comment

I'm in London. Big Ben looks real cool at night.

Comment

Originally posted by TXQuackStacker View Post
                PM sent

I know yall are speaking of masons but why so secretive? And can you explain more about what they/yall are/do? Always wondered but never asked.

Comment

Lee Scott Lodge #793 here! Somerville, Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    I know yall are speaking of masons but why so secretive? And can you explain more about what they/yall are/do? Always wondered but never asked.
                    Wasn't meant to be secretive. I just told him what topic we were discussing in more detail.

Freemasonry is a fraternity of brothers that take good men and make them better. Whether it's making them a better man, better father, better husband, or a better man in the community.

We have a lot of customs and traditions that date back to original stone masons.

We are not a secret organization but a organization with secrets, and these secrets really wouldn't mean a thing to someone outside of masonry. If it was all secret I wouldn't create this post on a public forum and I wouldn't wear a ring and key chain with the square and compasses on it.

A big part of masonry is charity and service to the community, public education, children hospitals etc...

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      It's kinda like that secret spy decoder ring that you always saw on the backs of comic books. .....but never ordered one. Your loss
                      Last edited by Traildust; 07-17-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Wasn't meant to be secretive. I just told him what topic we were discussing in more detail.

Freemasonry is a fraternity of brothers that take good men and make them better. Whether it's making them a better man, better father, better husband, or a better man in the community.

We have a lot of customs and traditions that date back to original stone masons.

We are not a secret organization but a organization with secrets, and these secrets really wouldn't mean a thing to someone outside of masonry. If it was all secret I wouldn't create this post on a public forum and I wouldn't wear a ring and key chain with the square and compasses on it.

A big part of masonry is charity and service to the community, public education, children hospitals etc...

10-4. I know several folks who are part of it but never have asked. Thank you for the explanation!!

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, I always wondered about it since the day I was initiated into my fraternity back in college, our founders were all masons and it was apparent in all of our ritual along with lots of our Alumni are masons.

Comment

PM Sulphur Springs #221
                            Sulphur Bluff #246

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                              WTH are y'all talking about?
                              Secret hand shakes....

Comment

Who can or cannot be a Mason

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...