Trump to announce his USSC nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
    The left is going HATE her if she passes away or steps down under Trump. You will see thousands of articles talking about how she ruined her legacy etc...
    She had pressure from her party to go out under Obama, but she wasn't ready to hang it up. Would be ironic if it comes back to bite her.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      I have no idea who Trump's going to pick, but I'll bet my house the person is labeled as a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynist, hard right winger within 11 seconds of being named.
      I'd buy Trump lunch if he picked someone that actually had all those qualities. Then watch liberals spasm out on the floor for a week or two before giving his real pick.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Ginsberg will step down while trump is in office is crazy. Hopefully he gets another term to give old age a fighting chance. She’s out of her mind literally and sleeping on the job.

Comment

RBG is next. lets hope trump gets 3 SCOTUS pics

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            Anyone who thinks Ginsberg will step down while trump is in office is crazy. Hopefully he gets another term to give old age a fighting chance. She’s out of her mind literally and sleeping on the job.
            agree here. if not in the next 2, for sure in 6

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              He's going to get who he wants ...all they can do is put on a show for their fleeing constituents.
              Except for R's like McCain, who will work to stop Trump's picks. Trump still has to have consent of the Senate, and while the senate is majority R (51), it's a very slim margin. It only takes one R to screw the whole thing up (Lindsay Graham for example, or Murkowski in Alaska).

It's a long ways from over.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Except for R's like McCain, who will work to stop Trump's picks. Trump still has to have consent of the Senate, and while the senate is majority R (51), it's a very slim margin. It only takes one R to screw the whole thing up (Lindsay Graham for example, or Murkowski in Alaska).

You left out the knuckle head Susan Collins

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Unfortunately this is where the establishment is going to show their true color, purple. (When red & blue mix and are one and the same)

Comment

I am ****** at myself for ever voting for McCain....

Was a big mistake

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Was a big mistake
                      You and me both brother..at that time I was just hoping Sarah would keep him in check.

Comment

Maga!!!!!!!

Comment

I think it's going to be the woman Barrett. At least I hope it is. They've been wearing pink hats and talking about their lady parts since Trump got into office. It'll be extra fun watching these same woman march, rant and rave about the impartiality and radical nature of a successful, married mother of 7 who is Catholic. Ironic since 99% of them would give their lady parts to be her.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Was a big mistake
                            no biggie, recall the other option.

sometimes you have to choose between the witch and the devil ... and it is often hard to tell who each one is.

Comment

When its not in their favor.....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                                I think it's going to be the woman Barrett. At least I hope it is. They've been wearing pink hats and talking about their lady parts since Trump got into office. It'll be extra fun watching these same woman march, rant and rave about the impartiality and radical nature of a successful, married mother of 7 who is Catholic. Ironic since 99% of them would give their lady parts to be her.
                                She is already being attacked because of her faith and even being said to be in a cult. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X