X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by STXJunkee View Post
      The Greyboe stock has a larger diameter spot for a sling screw, anyone have the proper swivel for this To recommend?

Comment

love my 280ai from them.

Comment

Bout time you guys need to start post up group shots to make us that missed deal even more jealous .

Comment

Just got the call that my Lone Peak action was in and gun is going to production. Couldn’t wait on Curtis any longer!

Comment

Originally posted by STXJunkee View Post
              The Greyboe stock has a larger diameter spot for a sling screw, anyone have the proper swivel for this To recommend?

I’m wondering why Alamo isn’t sending the stud that comes with the stock. I just had one built and ordered my stock from red hawk and it came with the stud.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                I’m wondering why Alamo isn’t sending the stud that comes with the stock. I just had one built and ordered my stock from red hawk and it came with the stud.
                I don't think the stud is actually included with the stock itself just the quick detach points. Red Hawk adds them themselves I believe.

Comment

Groups continue to get better. Going to a different range to get a stable shooting position helped as well. I can't wait to see what this thing can do once I start reloading for it. Going to enjoy stretching out a bit once I get back from this hunt this weekend as well.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by RShockley; 10-12-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

so what rings are you using for your scopes. I have a vx5 44 mm that im waiting on and curious. Would like the arc m10 rings or seekins. what height are yall going?

Comment

Originally posted by j.trevor123 View Post
                      so what rings are you using for your scopes. I have a vx5 44 mm that im waiting on and curious. Would like the arc m10 rings or seekins. what height are yall going?
                      Couple posts in this thread or the pic thread savinyours posted.

I went seekins med but could probably used lows with an HD5

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I put a vx6 52mm on seeking lows with room to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Couple posts in this thread or the pic thread savinyours posted.

I went seekins med but could probably used lows with an HD5

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          I went with the Vortex PMR Lows. They are the same as the Seekins Lows. I am using them with a Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25X50 without issue. Still had to use a stock pack to raise the comb up a bit for proper eye alignment.

Comment

Lone Peak Razor action, Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56, Seekins low, about 3 dollar bill thickness clearance front and rear at power adjustment ring. Perfect cheek weld.

Comment

I originally went with med ARC’s
                              Then I got a set of lows, MONEY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After having some issues with my APR Kryptek Mountain Rifle in 7mm08 and sending it back, I got a quick update from Robert that the issues had been corrected and he was waiting for the rain to quit and range to not be underwater so he could do some shooting.

Yesterday I got this pic. He said this is the first time he's seen a rifle shoot Winchester factory ammo under a 1/4" group. I should have it in my hands this evening.

Even though I had a rocky start with APR, it looks like they took care of everything I was concerned about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Attach20716_20181025_122409.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	24558663

Comment

Working...
                                X