Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to one of my lease mates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to one of my lease mates!

Some of you know Chris Davis personally too. He is one of our lease pardners. If you ever meet him he is just a regular ole guy and loves to hunt. He started bow hunting last year. Im sure gonna try and get him on a good deer this year with his bow.

Today he was nominated as the Baltimore Orioles Reberto Clemente award winner finalist. The award goes to a player who displays outstanding spotsmanship and community service. What a great honor for his teammates to give him and it says alot about the man.

He is suffering through his worst season ever at the plate this year. He obviously keeps life in perspective both on and off the field.

Congrats to ya CD. Good stuff!
    Attached Files

Nice! Always heard he was a stand up dude...

Comment

Hope he can spread the bowhunting itch to others---

My team (Cardinals) have a bunch of "do-gooders" too. Doesn't matter to me which one wins, they are all winners in my mind.

Tell him congrats.

Comment

Good for him, he’s been historically bad at the plate this year. Good to hear he’s able to put that aside and be a good teammate and help in the community.

Comment

Always seemed like a decent guy. Really wish he could have put it all together with the Rangers. Good for him. The Clemente Award is a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            Always seemed like a decent guy. Really wish he could have put it all together with the Rangers. Good for him. The Clemente Award is a big deal.
            ^^^^this!

Comment

If Chris Davis was on my lease, I'd never get my oldest child to come home!

Congrats to him!

Comment

Congrats to CD.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, that guy can hit some bombs!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should have been nike's man of the year

Comment

He's better at baseball than hunting! That's for sure!��! Hi chris

Comment

Working...
                          X