Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alligator is drawn. None for us.
    Last edited by RobinBradbery; 08-02-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

JD Murphree for me! Sep 19-20

Comment

Struck out on alligator, dove, and pronghorn. A lot of drawings to go though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
          JD Murphree for me! Sep 19-20
          Congrats! Fun hunt! I'd love to go again.

Comment

Got pending 2nd draw for dove

Comment

Isn't "Pending 2nd Draw" what everyone gets if you are not drawn?

Comment

My son just got picked for Youth Only Gun Deer - Either Sex at Guadalupe River SP - Bauer Unit.
                Time to start researching.

Comment

Originally posted by oftranch View Post
                  Isn't "Pending 2nd Draw" what everyone gets if you are not drawn?
                  Yes that's correct.

If there are people that get drawn that don't pay for their permits before the cutoff date those permits will go back into the "hopper" as a second draw.

Comment

JD Murphees here I come!

Comment

My son and daughter just got drawn for youth Chap!!!

Comment

Pending second draw on the antelope hunt for me.

Entered my kids into three different locations for the gun deer hunt that was drawn today. All pending second draw as well.

I've still got a lot of categories for the kids and myself I've put in for. Maybe I'll be able to draw one of those.

Comment

Struck out on pronghorn at Rita Blanca, still holding out for private land

Comment

Daughter got drawn for Either sex at Big Bend , Devils River, and the Chap. **** lucky!!! Now I have to decide which one.

Comment

Nada on gator, gator management, Pronghorn, or youth either-sex. A lot of categories left to be drawn I'm hoping with one of them I'll get dropped to zero points this year

Comment

Originally posted by whiteoak View Post
                                Daughter got drawn for Either sex at Big Bend , Devils River, and the Chap. **** lucky!!! Now I have to decide which one.
                                That's some awesome luck. Congrats. Do dates overlap? Go on all if not.

If you have to drop one drop chap I've got a youth that would be in the second drawing for it LOL but seriously any of them would be awesome Way West Texas chance at Exotics or the chap a chance that a bruiser

Comment

Working...
                                X