No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beltran... I want to like him...and I know he's good... but **** he looks so lazy swinging at that ****...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Good to see you around after being awol the last couple years
      Kinda like the Rangers bullpen

All in good fun Smart...

Comment

****it...

Comment

****in hate pujols.

Comment

Ouch! Pujols with a moon shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Musgrove throwing 10-12 pitches to batters isn't good for him.. 100 pitches thru 5..

Comment

Looks like Musgrove isnt ready for the Big Boys. Trout and Pujols put it to him.

Comment

Poo holes had that look in his eye when he came to the plate. Reminded me of the Lidge era.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                    Kinda like the Rangers bullpen

All in good fun Smart...
                    Well except the Rangers bullpen has only been awol THIS year for 10 games....

Comment

Base open. Walk him. Dang it.

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

What's the deal with that whooping, screeching moron that seems to be at every home game this year? Even Blummer said something about it the other night. He makes those ridiculous yelps on every pitch, home or visitors at times. Need to take that guys beer privileges.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Well except the Rangers bullpen has only been awol THIS year for 10 games....
                          I wouldn't call being ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the league last year strongpoint for the Rangers...which made their 96 wins even more impressive

Comment

The Astros nemesis struck again. God how I hate that man (in a baseball terms, not personally, he's actually a really good guy).

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              What's the deal with that whooping, screeching moron that seems to be at every home game this year? Even Blummer said something about it the other night. He makes those ridiculous yelps on every pitch, home or visitors at times. Need to take that guys beer privileges.
                              Some dumbass that is trying to start a ric flair wooooo chant...
                              they need to ban his *** from the park.

Comment

I question pitching to pujoles at all... first was open... .why even chance it with that high a pitch count at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X