• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cam htx was my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The No Cam was hard to beat.

Comment

The draw cycle on Elites is pretty hard to beat, they are great drawing bows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have never tried or dhot an Oneida bow, that is the smoothest by far. Don’t think so try one and let me know if I am wrong or if you can find one close.

Comment

I love my Mathews zxt, shot an elite the same day and it was a whole lot smoother. But I wanted to be loyal to my brand and keep driving that Kool-aid

Comment

I have the no cam htr and love it doesn't matter how slow it is when it's quiet, pretty sure back in the day they weren't throwing spears at 300 FPS just saying.good luck with your choice my brother

Comment

I'm an Elite guy but Mathews bows are generally smoother drawing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                  I'm an Elite guy but Mathews bows are generally smoother drawing imo.
                  I teresti g to hear....

Try the ps evolve... not the speed bows, the ones built from the evos and dnas. The dream season bows typically

I dont like the bows decended from the omens...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Matthews no cam

Comment

Since so many others have been mentioned I will say try the Bowtech Reign 7 on the comfort setting. You'll be surprised at the let off and ease of draw. Or look at a Prodigy and put it on the comfort setting as well. Completely changes the feel of the bow if you shot one on performance. Elites are really nice too, and sounds like you know about Mathews.

Comment

Find a Prime Dealer and shoot a couple of those. Very smooth and dead in hand.

Comment

I have a halon 32 and while I really like it, I think my switchback is smoother on the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
                            Find a Prime Dealer and shoot a couple of those. Very smooth and dead in hand.
                            This^^
                            Please shoot them all but make sure you shoot a prime....youll thank me later

Comment

PSE no question

Comment

Bowtech Reigh 7 on Comfort setting.

Comment

Working...
                                X