No announcement yet.

2011 bear mauler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bear isnt bad but id look into the mission by matthews craze or the endeavor i have the 2011 endeavor and love it brand new$400

Comment

Wife got the Bear Homewrecker (Loves it)
      I drooled over the Bear Strike, ended up with a PSE Brute. I dont regret my purchase, but doubt I would have with the Strike either.
      My buddy has a OLD Bear Compound (Was his DAds) that's well over thirty and still going strong. Extremely loud compared to todays bows, but still accurate.

Comment

Just bought 1 of my grandsons the 2011 Bear Strike. He moved up from an old Parker and loves it. Shot it yesterday at the Bass Pro range and he did great with it. Very quiet and no hand shock.

Comment

Bears are amazing. Like a lot of others have said, no hand shock and the wall is unmatched. I can hold my bear for as long as I need to with no problem. They are decently heavy, but all the other features make up for the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by des32 View Post
            looking to get into bow hunting and wondered if this would be a nice bow to start out with. Anybody got any bear archery testimonials or would recommend this bow to someone starting out?
            I bought one ready to hunt (RTH) Bear Mauler from Cabelas just a month ago. I have to have Aaron from Nocked and Loaded fine tune it for me last Saturday (10/8/11) and he did an excellent job!! I kind of wish I bought my Bow there in the first place.

Anyway, I like the way it shoots, even with a shoulder injury. Aaron adjusted the draw weigth to 50 pounds (so I can shoot with less pain), adjust the arrow rest, installed the correct peep sight, showed me how to shoot using trigger release. In not time, I was able to hit the bullseye repeatedly at 20 yards... I came home very happy with my Mauler!! Thanks to a top notch technical support from Aaron of Nocked and Loaded.

Not a very good testimonial, but for a beginner like me I think it's a very good bow.. Good luck to you...

Rick

Comment

I just bought my son a mauler. Out of the box it is shoot great. He is upgrading from a 29 year old youth bow that was a bear. He said there is no hand torque or shock at the handle. We did have to tighten the top string suppressor as it was loose. We should have checked all the screws before even shooting it but the boy just wanted to shoot it so I let him. It made a loud thud. But after tightening the screws it farly quiet. He is shooting well and happy with the purchase so all is good. He shot at the Bass Pro Shop today. He is wanting a new arrow rest now because it came with the bisket and the wear and tear on the arrows is something he is wanting to avoid. But great experience so far. Bear has a long history and we look forward to another bow for his smaller brother... maybe santa will bring it.

Comment

Have the Attack and love it. As stated above Bear bows are the most under-rated bows on the market. Have two friends, one has the Assault and the other the Charge
                Both love'em.

Comment

Working...
                X