No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got report from our ranch. 1 1/2-1 .7" last night. That makes me very happy!

Comment

Yes, we received 1.07" to 1.39 across the La Rodaja according to FarmLogs, was deeply appreciated,

Comment

Originally posted by La Calavera View Post
        You can’t take construction materials to Mexico.
        Interesting, so I can't take my platform down unassembled? It has to be screwed together first?

It's a 5x5 base I was just going to screw together when we got to the ranch. I was going to itemize it all on a list for the 16%, just easier to transport in pieces.

What if a box blind is in panels to be screwed together at the ranch, is that legal if you pay your 16%?
        Last edited by EastTexasMan; 03-28-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

We’ve never had an issue with dissembled stands and platforms we include that into itemized list and they tax us off that. Never had any issue

Comment

Man the rain must divide around us!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Man the rain must divide around us!!
              Yea notta for us

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                I just got report from our ranch. 1 1/2-1 .7" last night. That makes me very happy!
                Thanks Rusty for confirming what we were reading on rain report from Farmlog. We sure needed the rain. It was not looking to good last trip down.

Comment

Rusty we got a load of the protein with the wormer he help the deer on the other side of the fence. Hope it will help our deer in there old age.

Comment

We got 1/2" last night, supposed to be more today and tonight.
                    Ranch was real green a week ago.

Comment

6/10" last night... its a good start!!

Comment

Has anyone been able to bring back or tried to bring back a nilgai cape and horns. Looked at a place last weekend that apparently has a few. I'm afraid the US guys will ask to see a license.

Comment

9/10” for us. We’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New to this forum but a buddy told me to give it a shot. I have 3 spots open on my Mexico lease. It is 8000 acres with 6 guns. It has electricity, hot water, nice 4 bedroom camp house, 11 enclosed box stands on towers, 19 feeding stations, 4.5 miles of the Salado river runs through it, good highway except the last 5 minutes and is about an hour and 20 minutes in from the Columbia bridge. You can PM me for more details. Look forward to reading this thread about Old Mexico!

Comment

Another inch of rain night before last.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                                Has anyone been able to bring back or tried to bring back a nilgai cape and horns. Looked at a place last weekend that apparently has a few. I'm afraid the US guys will ask to see a license.
                                If they are not letting deer across than Nilgai would be the same if not totally impossible..

A license for what??

Comment

Working...
                                X