No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the cape crossing mess returns back to reasonable B.S. like before. I really dont have a dog in this fight. I just feed deer

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Nice Old Mexico buck that I just finished.. Super MASS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You did an incredible job on my son buck Tim.. Thanks again!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sneaky Freak (Henry) and I had the pleasure of meeting with Bo tonight and discussing and joining with him hunting south of the border! Was great meeting you Bo! This will be both of our first time hunting this part of the world and looking forward to it! From here on out I’ll be watching this thread closely and asking some questions as I come up with them. We’re excited to learn all we can from y’all more experienced with Mexico! ����

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
          Sneaky Freak (Henry) and I had the pleasure of meeting with Bo tonight and discussing and joining with him hunting south of the border! Was great meeting you Bo! This will be both of our first time hunting this part of the world and looking forward to it! From here on out I’ll be watching this thread closely and asking some questions as I come up with them. We’re excited to learn all we can from y’all more experienced with Mexico! ����
          You’ve picked a good guy an ranch to get started on your new adventure good luck to y’all!

Comment

Welcome.
            Your life is about to change.

Comment

Following along, alot of good information here. Looking forward to the adventure mx has to offer. After hunting far west tx I'm hoping mx replaces that vast feeling of being away from it all....

Comment

Welcome to Mexico. You're going to enjoy it! Don't be scared to ask. There's a ton of knowledge and experience available to you through this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Nice Old Mexico buck that I just finished.. Super MASS..

Hopefully I can keep you working on some Mexico deer in the near future

Comment

You guys are ruined now lol enjoy it have fun you will never want to hunt anywhere else

Comment

Good way to start with experienced person, Bo He can show yall the ropes. The things to do and what not to do. Welcome and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by trevormcgee View Post
                        Cotton seed?

Yes sir, that is cottonseed.

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Im ready to get back down there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking good. Deer are hammering the feed! Both cotton seed and pellets. Ready for some rain soon but everything is still in pretty good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                              Looking good. Deer are hammering the feed! Both cotton seed and pellets. Ready for some rain soon but everything is still in pretty good shape.

Looks nice and green for now. Hopefully we get some rain soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post

Looks like a 80% chance on Wednesday.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X