No announcement yet.

A box showed up last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ready lol. Got sighted in at 100 yds. The reticle choices are really nice and I like the one with a circle and small cross in middle.
    Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Good shooting! All you need now is a hog to run out.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Are you using rechargeable batteries or throw aways?
        throw aways, one word.....Amazon haha. the batteries last alot longer than you would expect.

Comment

I have the XQ50 and love it! Incredible scope. Even watching on the phone is very clear!

Comment

About 10 piglets and two sows showed up, there is so much detail in this thermal that I could pick out old big tits. I waited till big tits and little tits aligned up and shot her through the neck. Little tits hollered and ran.

To make things interesting I drug her off and put a trail cam above her to see what eats on her first.

Thank you again Jason and Legacy Outdoors! Oh and by the way this is pig number twenty for the year. 12 with rifle and 8 with bow.
            Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23] the name. Awesome man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Looks fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

To make things interesting I drug her off and put a trail cam above her to see what eats on her first.

Thank you again Jason and Legacy Outdoors! Oh and by the way this is pig number twenty for the year. 12 with rifle and 8 with bow.

Now that you’ve got thermal those numbers are only going to go up!!

Glad to help and I’m glad you are enjoying the scope.

- Jason

Comment

Funny thing happened today. I got the twin of that box delivered to North Carolina. Now, iffen I can get smart enough to figure out the instruction booklet, I will be mounting it up and getting ready to smack swine.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
                        Funny thing happened today. I got the twin of that box delivered to North Carolina. Now, iffen I can get smart enough to figure out the instruction booklet, I will be mounting it up and getting ready to smack swine.
                        Its not too bad, choose white or black imaging,pick out the retical you like and sight it in. I start at 15 yards then move to 25yds, go to 50yds then a 100. You can increase power as you move the target back.

There is a ton of settings on the thing and that is where it gets confusing for me. I just sit in the blind and tinker with the settings till I find whats best for me.

I like the fast focus lever on the front and the retical is the cross with a circle and dot in middle.

I did the paper work for a 30 cal suppressor, so a year from now......

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                          X