No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watch lone star law and see the two giant bucks tangled up in San Angelo? Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking buck, hope that was out around our neck of the woods

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post

Anybody watch lone star law and see the two giant bucks tangled up in San Angelo? Crazy

Love the muley forks but I'm afraid every year I'll find a couple deer dead. They hang up fighting more than any others

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
          The word that came to my mind was more like.....beastiality...
          He is putting on the heat scent. I wonder what the turkeys call it? Humaninity?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post

Yes. I saw that episode as well. Wasn't expecting to see that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CMS View Post
              Nice birds and sheds!🖒Very cool looking fire pit too! Looks like a good place to have a cold beer!😊
              There were plenty of those takin down!

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                me and ESP had a good opening morning
                Atta boy Ed...nice thunder chickens!

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                  me and ESP had a good opening morning
                  Great to see you up and hunting Ed!

KCA

Comment

need to buy a gravity tube to feed protein out of. Everywhere I have looked only has the whole feeder with the built in gravity tubes. I just need one to bolt to the bottom of my 55 gallon barrel. Anyone got in helpful info? Thanks in advance !

Comment

Most academy's sell one that is decent and prob cheapest you'll find. also in San Angelo check out west tx feeder supply on ChadBourne.

Comment

Tagged. My buddy's just picked up a 3500 tract that's part of a 17k acre ranch. I'll be making trips out there with them soon. Can't wait to see what it's like

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
                          need to buy a gravity tube to feed protein out of. Everywhere I have looked only has the whole feeder with the built in gravity tubes. I just need one to bolt to the bottom of my 55 gallon barrel. Anyone got in helpful info? Thanks in advance !
                          I'm pretty sure I have a gravity tube you can have. I'll look this after noon and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            Tagged. My buddy's just picked up a 3500 tract that's part of a 17k acre ranch. I'll be making trips out there with them soon. Can't wait to see what it's like

Good deal....

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                              I'm pretty sure I have a gravity tube you can have. I'll look this after noon and let you know.
                              Wow that would be awesome, I will be getting to San Angelo tomorrow during the day. If you do end up finding it here is my number 214-310-9009

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettRob17 View Post
                                Wow that would be awesome, I will be getting to San Angelo tomorrow during the day. If you do end up finding it here is my number 214-310-9009
                                Yes, I do have one. I've never used it so, it's yours if you want it.

I'll text you a pic of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X