Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ground level View Post
    A couple little joints in La Grange - one at the corner of 71 bypass & Hwy 77 on the South side Taqueria Rio Verde and another on business 71 heading West on the North side before the Old Cottonwood Inn (don't know the name, but they are busy all week long and especially on Saturdays)..
    Totally agree.They are huge and cheap

Comment

Originally posted by blakemorgan311 View Post
      chacho's on westheimer in houston.

Comment

AV'S tacos on 281 south @ 1604...... man I wish I was close now. The biggest and best carne quisadas with cheese.

South side of san antonio.

Comment

The Donut Shoppe in Galveston...

Home of the Bronco Burrito! The bronco burrito is a large flour tortilla with 2 large eggs, chopped potatoes, shredded cheddar, 2 strips of bacon, refried beans and chorizo. You can also order a burrito with any combination of those ingredients.

Comment

Grumpy's in SA.

Grumpy's Mexican Cafe, 18816 Fm 2252, San Antonio, TX 78266: See 391 customer reviews, rated 4.0 stars. Browse 394 photos and find all the information.

Comment

Del Norte, Godley TX. I've tried 'em all over the state and this place beats 'em all, hands down.

Comment

Rollin' Joes in Point Comfort and a Mexican Coke....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Texas%201_0.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	24061239

Comment

Don't really know of any "off the chain" joints, there used to be one i Brady I like but it closed and opened back up and started sucking. But I love a good ol' greasy Barbocoa taco.

Comment

Don't know the name but is in cherokee, tx on the corner of hwy 16 and RR 501. You can only eat one because they are huge and they are cheap.

Comment

reading this makes me want breakfast tacos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. yum-yum.

Comment

El Charrito, Georgetown Texas. Best I've ever had bar none. The Barbacoa taco with some fresh pico de gallo is killer there.

Comment

1369, thats wat im talkn bout right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not really a burrito, but Juan in a Million in austin. You get tortillas with the Don Juan. greatness. Its a pile of eggs bacon and potatoes.

Comment

Avilas in Hebbronville. Molleja breakfast taco with Pico de Gallo on homemade tortillas.

J.P.

Comment

I am a sucker for all of them! My favorite home made with sausage egg and cheese with a little onion mixed in and a side of home fries. Mmmnmm!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X