No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So buying 400 dbet coins won’t get you too far? Man I’m confused. Might not be for me! Lol

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      So buying 400 dbet coins won’t get you too far? Man I’m confused. Might not be for me! Lol

Skinny
      hold it til the end of 2018 and it sure will. if you can buy 1k and stake the house. 1k min required for chance at the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        hold it til the end of 2018 and it sure will. if you can buy 1k and stake the house. 1k min required for chance at the lottery.

Ok. Gotcha. Looks like it’s in a little dip at the moment. With my luck, I’ll buy and it’ll keep on dipping. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

yeh... im not....sure..

Comment

Well I’ve got some BTC sent to cryptopia....maybe I’ll set a buy order at $.15 and if it hits it, then I’ll be in, if not, I’ll use it elsewhere. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Well I’ve got some BTC sent to cryptopia....maybe I’ll set a buy order at $.15 and if it hits it, then I’ll be in, if not, I’ll use it elsewhere. [emoji12]

Skinny
              so.. its at .38 now....
              you get in at .15... say for $100 .. and HODL..

it goes to $5.00 by end of year...
              is that ROI good enough?

im sitting here with some btc in cryptopia (which im not a huge fan of the layout btw).....but cant seem grasp it enough to be excited to pull the trigger..

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                so.. its at .38 now....
                you get in at .15... say for $100 .. and HODL..

it goes to $5.00 by end of year...
                is that ROI good enough?

im sitting here with some btc in cryptopia (which im not a huge fan of the layout btw).....but cant seem grasp it enough to be excited to pull the trigger..

If my maths is right, that’s 33x ?

Skinny
                Last edited by Skinny; 01-15-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

That’s if you leave it sitting in an exchange. Not too many projects out there let you multiply your coins. I got into this coin at 9 cents. It has gone as high as .75 cents and it’s not released yet. I didn’t sell any. I still continue to buy any chance I can and consider under a dollar a great value. I own a pretty big stake...won’t even sell at $5 and at $5 I’m a multi millionaire. I posted a couple times about it already and if you would have listened then you would have made a good chunk. Even if you don’t like the project .. it’s just a trade call.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

That’s if you leave it sitting in an exchange. Not too many projects out there let you multiply your coins. I got into this coin at 9 cents. It has gone as high as .75 cents and it’s not released yet. I didn’t sell any. I still continue to buy any chance I can and consider under a dollar a great value. I own a pretty big stake...won’t even sell at $5 and at $5 I’m a multi millionaire. I posted a couple times about it already and if you would have listened then you would have made a good chunk. Even if you don’t like the project .. it’s just a trade call.

Not sure when you posted before, but prolly before many of us stumbled on crypto and then this thread. Lol.

Explain multiplying coins please?

Skinny

Comment

Not sure when you posted before, but prolly before many of us stumbled on crypto and then this thread. Lol.

Explain multiplying coins please?

Skinny
                      It was on dec 18th. Price was somewhere between 13-18 cents before running up to 71-75 cents. I’m sure I quoted the exact price in my post but don’t feel like looking.
                      If you stake the house you get the profits paid out in dbets as well as your original stake. Therefore you get to accumulate more coins without buying them.

Comment

Comment

Binance referral link - www.binance.com/?ref=22679598

Comment

It was on dec 18th. Price was somewhere between 13-18 cents before running up to 71-75 cents. I’m sure I quoted the exact price in my post but don’t feel like looking.
                            If you stake the house you get the profits paid out in dbets as well as your original stake. Therefore you get to accumulate more coins without buying them.
                            You did and I made a note but got distracted with Ripple and her crazy run. **** I'm tired of ripple... about to dump my stake. I mean I could have made more money sacking groceries that I'm making going back and forth with myself over the last two weeks about this coin.

Is your coin on Binance only?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              You did and I made a note but got distracted with Ripple and her crazy run. **** I'm tired of ripple... about to dump my stake. I mean I could have made more money sacking groceries that I'm making going back and forth with myself over the last two weeks about this coin.

Is your coin on Binance only?
                              its on cryptopia. referral link posted above- dont have to use it.

Comment

So by letting the house use your tokens/coins, you are effectively mining dbets (based on how the house does)...

The lending of the dbets to the house for its use of them...is that similar to how bitconnect works/worked with 'loans'... you gain 'interest' on the coins you 'lend' ?

Comment

Working...
                                X