Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have tickets for Christmas night!

Comment

whole family is going friday... well 14 of us. should be a good time. stoked for this one

Comment

I've got 15 of my family members and myself going tomorrow

Comment

I'm going Friday night after our company Christmas Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
            My 5 year old is big into it and I know NOTHING about Star Wars. I want to learn more about it, so I know what he's talking about, but I can't figure out the order of the movies. Can someone tell me what order I'm supposed to watch the movies in?
            So, originally they are Episode 4, 5, 6. Then 1,2,3.
            Now if you tie them together and want to watch them in numerical order. It's
            1,2,3,Rogue One, 4,5,6,7, and the then the one coming out in theaters this week.

Comment

Lets try to hold off on spoilers till Monday or start a new thread with spoilers in the title.

Comment

Can’t believe you guys are supporting liberal Hollywood. They’re a direct assault on our way of life and what we stand for

Comment

So you don't watch any movies or television shows?? I'm sure a large portion of the stores and restraunts you frequent are owned and run by liberals as well. If we excluded all businesses that have a tie to liberals I'd be living in a bubble at home. Same with sports teams and any other form of entertainment. I use it for entertainment purposes nothing more.
                  JMO

Comment

This explains why there were multiple people dressed in Star Wars tonight at the mall. I thought they were just weirdos.

Comment

I try not too. However my works for at&t and their liberal, ugh. Lol

Comment

I was VERY pleased with the movie. I set my expectations pretty low and was very happy with it. Came out of the theater a lot happier than I did for the force awakens. Going back tonight to see it again.

Comment

Spoiler alert... dorks revealed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RGohIKxc9M"]Triumph The Insult Comic Dog visits Attack of The Clones Premiere - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                            I was VERY pleased with the movie. I set my expectations pretty low and was very happy with it. Came out of the theater a lot happier than I did for the force awakens. Going back tonight to see it again.
                            I agree. Very good.......

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              Lets try to hold off on spoilers till Monday or start a new thread with spoilers in the title.
                              Done! Good idea. If y'all have seen the movie. Review it on this link.

Comment

Going tonight. It's going to be a loooooong day.

Comment

Working...
                                X