• Show
Clear All

Heartland and buck commander

Comment

Man she is good lookin! Lol

Comment

but, but, he has a cool logo

Comment

Heartland Bowhunter is a great show. I just love the way it's produced and the music that's played. All hunting shows don't have to be like a heavy-metal concert.

Comment

Looks like he put it in the boiler room She's hot....

Comment

I'm a big fan of Back Country Quest and Dropped. I also like major league bowhunter. Need to watch more heartland bowhunter though

Comment

I met him last year and he referenced his GF but didn't say a name or anything. He seems like a real nice guy but I don't condone his "extra curricular" activities as someone put it.

Comment

After reading this thread I decided to check out the show. Sure enough the episode I catch has him in Africa with a Christie Womack who he calls his girlfriend! I remember on Roadtrips his producer and "best buddy" Mark Womack!! And Waddell's (I assume) ex-wife appeared on several Roadtrips episodes and was named Ashley!! Yikes!!
                  I bet the drama around those offices was something to behold!! No thanks!!

Comment

Jimmy Bigtime and North American Whitetail magazine are my favorite shows

Comment

Wow anyone watch the Africa episode it was pretty much the new lee an Tiffany with him an his new woman.. She's not the prettiest thing I've seen either looks a lil rough IMO

With that said it was a lot more huntin with him back behind the bow

Comment

watched new episode last night and he referenced christy womack as his girlfriend. Bangn his ex buddy/producer mark womacks woman...

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                          watched new episode last night and he referenced christy womack as his girlfriend. Bangn his ex buddy/producer mark womacks woman...
                          Yep, he always stayed gone while the wife was at home taking care of the kiddos. Money changes folks.

Comment

Yikes! Makes me want to get rid of all of my Bone Collector Gear. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                              IMO they r all silly. Have never watched many hunting shows.
                              Yep.

Comment

Raglin Outdoors, cant stop laughing at ole Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X