T/C Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
    Looking for some details on these....Joey, details please!!!!!
    I posted this thread in search of details, hand!

I want one!
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
      Im thinkin 204 Ruger.
      Mmmmm.......that's fun too! Remember what Mickey's .204 did to that dead Stone I shot??

When can I shoot it?!?

Comment

This where I got the itch....

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I have both a contender(17 hmr pistol) and an encore(260 rifle). My plan for next year is to set up a contender carbine for my daughter to start shooting. I may start with a 22lr barrel and then jump to a 223 or 6.8.
          As mentioned earlier edstc is a great guy to deal with for factory stuff. If you are looking for some custom barrel work, check out match grade machine. They made a 17" 260 barrel for my encore. Currently it is set up as a rifle, but will be converted to a pistol next year.

Comment

I'm like-n your think-n Joey . After all these years of own-n Contenders, I just got my first rifle barrel last year. 24" bull barrel 7-30 Waters and she'll drive tacks, literally

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	17_Mach_IV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	23910637How about this one?

Comment

Joey talk to Jimmy tomorrow night about them. He's been doin some research for one for his boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                  [ATTACH]137853[/ATTACH]How about this one?
                  Me LIKE.........A LOT!

Comment

That one would work, HD!

All I need is a receiver!
                    Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I have a encore with a 15" barrel and pistol grip. Mine isn't churched up like some of the ones in the pics, but it's in 30TC and shoots like a dream. In that caliber you have to hold on tight and be ready when you shoot, but after quite a bit of practice it's very accurate. I have three encore rifles and love them so I had to have a pistol. I really like some of the custom jobs above. Here is a pic of the only kill I have with the pistol.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I don't have any that are as fancy as the ones posted. I have rifle barrels in 223,7-30 waters, and 375 win. All are tack drivers. Two screws to take the forearm off and push the pin out and you swap barrels. No resighting in due to scope being attached to barrel. The contender frame can't handle the highpressure rounds, so you have limits. They are great little rifles!

Ed's is great to trade with. He can sometimes be hard to track down as this is a side job.

Comment

Working...
                        X