ID:	24547774

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      ouch...

[ATTACH]918721[/ATTACH]
      That is Rich
      What this world needs is a few million more Candace Owens

Comment

If Hillary Clinton says we need more people like him in the world, you can rest assured we do not need more people like him in the world.

Comment

ouch...

[ATTACH]918721[/ATTACH]
          The leftist news media doesn't want to touch her on air live. The couple that have ...failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            I don't recall saying it was the same.
            CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

BHO called some police officers stupid for doing their job.

Was he divisive, polarizing?
            Seems as if you did ...

Trump throws out insults and that's America, and we don't take no ish from nobody. Shows power -

Lebron James throws out insults and he's being divisive ...

Comment

At least they are doing something, but is it the best way?
              Current system isn't working well, but I think it's more of a parenting issue..
              How did Oprah's school in South Africa work out?
              Maybe she could give him some help.

Comment

ouch...

[ATTACH]918721[/ATTACH]
                Besides me eventually dying there is only one other thing in life that I am 100% certain of and that one other thing is that you will never see this on CNN or MSNBC..
                Why?? Because its true.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Trump throws out insults and that's America, and we don't take no ish from nobody. Shows power -
                  My point, was more along the lines that Barry lied to us, but was a good word smith.

Trump, bluntly and rather uneloquently tells us the truth. I prefer the truth tough, even if it may sting a little.

I am really not against Lebron. My biggest knock against him is his flopping on the court. His dad had a extensive criminal history, and was not in his life for the most part. So in that sense he did a lot with the hand that he was dealt. Him wanting to give back to under privileged kids is absolutely commendable.

But as always the devil is in the details.

Though James will have a huge influence on the school, I Promise will be run by the district.

It's a district-owned building. The district will hire and pay the teachers and administration. Kids will ride district buses to school. And they will all eat the free breakfast and lunch the district gives all students.

I Promise will eventually cost about $8 million a year to run out of the district's regular budget, covered mostly by shifting students, teachers and money from other schools, the district says.

"The coverage made it look like the whole thing is his," said district spokesman Mark Williamson. "He did a lot, but taxpayers should know it's their investment too."

Comment

My point, was more along the lines that Barry lied to us, but was a good word smith.

Trump, bluntly and rather uneloquently tells us the truth. I prefer the truth tough, even if it may sting a little.

I am really not against Lebron. My biggest knock against him is his flopping on the court. His dad had a extensive criminal history, and was not in his life for the most part. So in that sense he did a lot with the hand that he was dealt. Him wanting to give back to under privileged kids is absolutely commendable.

But as always the devil is in the details.

Though James will have a huge influence on the school, I Promise will be run by the district.

It's a district-owned building. The district will hire and pay the teachers and administration. Kids will ride district buses to school. And they will all eat the free breakfast and lunch the district gives all students.

I Promise will eventually cost about $8 million a year to run out of the district's regular budget, covered mostly by shifting students, teachers and money from other schools, the district says.

"The coverage made it look like the whole thing is his," said district spokesman Mark Williamson. "He did a lot, but taxpayers should know it's their investment too."

Trump tells the truth..seriously?
                    Every time something comes out that challenged his previous statement, all he has to do is change the story and cry Fake News and the herd believes him.
                    All politicians lie. Period. Anyone who believes otherwise is twisted.

Comment

I think Don (Lemon) is an idiot, among other things.

Care to provide a counter point?

From the black hole that swallowed Flight 370 to that awkward fight with Talib Kweli.

Comment

I think Don (Lemon) is an idiot, among other things.

Care to provide a counter point?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...tv-gaffes.html
                        That isn't even debatable. He is probably the dumbest person on any news network.

I don't like Lebron, but our education system is for sure a wreck and I'm glad someone with a voice is talking about alternatives to government ran catastrophes.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          That isn't even debatable. He is probably the dumbest person on any news network.

I don't like Lebron, but our education system is for sure a wreck and I'm glad someone with a voice is talking about alternatives to government ran catastrophes.

No kidding! I don't like the guy, but at least he's attempting to make positive change, rather than just bitching about some perceived injustice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually..he bitches too... his just comes with a check that somehow entitles him to...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Actually..he bitches too... his just comes with a check that somehow entitles him to...
                              So like this subforum but with azz to back it up?

Comment

This is pretty accurate and funny commentary on the event. He goes into what an idiot Don (Lemon) is about the 3 minute mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X