Beto v. Cruz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I've been reading more about this clown and his family are crooked as heck. He is a clinton wannabe

What?? Please explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A friend of mine is BP agent from El Paso and he said his whole family are crooks and shysters so I started digging around. The above is a good layout of his family and corruption

Comment

they are crooks. Google them up. Money laundering, tampering with evidence (his father was a judge), hiding money from the government, etc.

Comment

His mother the owner of a high end furniture company (closed now few years back) plead guilty to hiding money aka money laundering. BTW he was partners in that business.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
            they are crooks. Google them up. Money laundering, tampering with evidence (his father was a judge), hiding money from the government, etc.
            Yeah how anyone can vote for this clown is beyond me.

Comment

https://thegodofrage.wordpress.com/2...y-family-file/

A friend of mine is BP agent from El Paso and he said his whole family are crooks and shysters so I started digging around. The above is a good layout of his family and corruption
              His mother the owner of a high end furniture company (closed now few years back) plead guilty to hiding money aka money laundering. BTW he was partners in that business.
              Yeah how anyone can vote for this clown is beyond me.

Sounds like he'd fit right in in DC.

Comment

heres a quick link. I live in EP.. most everyone I know can't stand the crook.

Comment

I say always be afraid. Vote and Vote often. Voting is the only real poll that matters. Voting is the one action you can take that shapes how your country works. (kinda) We are not perfect and we are no where near venezuela. I fear that we are on our way and have just way too much debt. I am not getting the pay down in debt that I have been fighting for. I am going to vote for Cruz. Now I just have to find a republican mayor for Houston.

Comment

If anyone would do research on him and his family, they would be absolutely stupid/dumb or blind to vote for this fraud!

Comment

heres a quick link. I live in EP.. most everyone I know can't stand the crook.

https://thegodofrage.wordpress.com/2...y-family-file/
                      The most shocking thing is that his dad (a judge) kept his coke in a condom. What civilized person does that?

Comment

Working...
                      X