Death Of A Nation 8/3/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Of A Nation 8/3/18

Anyone planning on gong to see this one? Although I do admire Dinesh greatly I didn't watch his two previous films because I knew that it would just get me all kinds of angry being in the political environment we were in at the time. But this one I think I would really enjoy and plan on taking the wife to see next Friday. I hope it does extremely well and enlightens a few who may have been unaware the history of both parties.
    Attached Files

Well looks like just me and Vermin are the only two TBH'ers going to see it. Ok then.

Comment

I'm going to see it. I STAY frustrated and disgusted at our leaders of this country, angry at the 0 accountability, and the direction this country is headed, so I will not be surprised by anything this movie reveals.. The corruption is out of control and we are being destroyed from within.... I know this.. It will take a revolution to stop it. That wont happen anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Well looks like just me and Vermin are the only two TBH'ers going to see it. Ok then.
        Are y'all going to coordinate your outfits?

Comment

Me and 4wheels will probobly go....

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Are y'all going to coordinate your outfits?
            Well technically he didn't say he was going to see the movie...I just assumed.

Comment

I saw two of his movies...…...just OK at best. Wont geaux to theater but will see it down the line i'm sure. Like said earlier, WE all know we have serious issues on all levels of government. A lot of the stuff is more speculative which is no better than the super FAR left stuff.

Comment

Yep

Comment

I plan to buy the movie and watch at home... I am torn when it comes to supporting this guy. He married my bosses ex wife. I am loyal to a fault...

Comment

Oh I will be seeing it!!

Comment

Last time I went to a movie was Water World and I won those tickets on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                        Last time I went to a movie was Water World and I won those tickets on the radio.
                        Yep, I typically rent them on YouTube and watch at home

Comment

Working...
                        X