Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photoshop experts? Am I getting pranked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop experts? Am I getting pranked?

Pictures look legit to me, but Im the only lease member that missed opening weekend and that's when these pictures are showed to be taken... Is this real? Or is someone trying to get me? This would be the first exotic seen on the lease and make my 'dad on the wall look like a ewe... what y'all say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WGN Camera...Gotta be photoshopped...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      WGN Camera...Gotta be photoshopped...
      My first thought

Comment

Yes, you are being pranked. Your Wildgame camera actually quit taking pictures a month after you bought it.

I really don't have a clue.

(Man, I'm late to the party. Got to be quick around here.)

Comment

Lol, other than foggy morning pictures I've had really good luck with my WGI cameras...

Comment

Seriously though.... legit or prank?

Comment

I'm leaning towards legit. It would be hard to crop two pictures of the same animal and make it look real. Other thing I noticed is the twig in the lower left hand corner of the second pic. In the first pic, it's not clear, but almost looks as if the auodad bumped into it and it's swaying back and forth. In the second pic, it's not moving. I don't think anyone would go to the detail of having a swaying, blurry twig if they were photoshopping.

Comment

looks legit

Comment

Looks legit enough to me.

If they did Photoshop it, they did a really good job of making it blurry with really long exposure, etc. I don't think Photoshop has a "cheapen the photo quality" button, so there would have been a lot of effort to make that happen beyond typical amateur users.

Comment

This site says probably.

imageedited: Is your image edited?

Now you beat them at their own game. Tell them you told a buddy about the audad and his brother is a game warden. There are some diseased audads in the area so Texas Parks and Wildlife is going to get involved and apparently Texas Parks and Wildlife wants to have an Emergency meeting with everyone who has access to the lease and no one can hunt there until they sign a waiver.
                    Last edited by Hunting4fun; 11-13-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      This site says probably.

imageedited: Is your image edited?

Now you beat them at their own game. Tell them you told a buddy about the audad and his brother is a game warden. There are some diseased audads in the area so Texas Parks and Wildlife is going to get involved and apparently Texas Parks and Wildlife wants to have an Emergency meeting with everyone who has access to the lease and no one can hunt there until they sign a waiver.

Man I just ran the test on the same pictures from my phone and it says there's shows to be nothing edited.... I'm gonna hunt like it's a real picture anyways hahahaha

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

Looks legit to me. Good photoshop work if it's fake

Comment

Ya I highly doubt anyone on this place could be that good at photoshop.... especially with all of the opening weekend "festivities" that goes on out here.

Comment

Its legit! Notice the grass in front of the hooves sticking up, how it covers the hoof, if they simply slapped it in those blade of grass would have been covered

Comment

Working...
                              X