Metal building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal building

Curious if anyone knows what happened to the guy on here who was building shops for people?

I’m in the market for a medium sized 40x60 in Brazoria. If anyone knows someone you recommend, I’d appreciate the reference. Wanting it basically turnkey.

Looking for the same thing. Metal building with a small office and bathroom in it. Would be located in Winnie, TX

Comment

Both too far for me. I’ll see if any of my guys y’alls way want to bid them.

Comment

Looking for someone in grimes county

Comment

Had good luck with Lewing metal buildings in the past, two times. Would use them again, thinking there is a guy on TBH whos kin folk works there. They are out of El Campo.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
            Had good luck with Lewing metal buildings in the past, two times. Would use them again, thinking there is a guy on TBH whos kin folk works there. They are out of El Campo.
            They seem to be the most popular around here. I’ve talked to Tristan, he’s working on a quote for me now.

I appreciate the info!

Anyone else know a good reputable company to look at?

Comment

Good luck and keep us posted

Comment

RPB (Ryan) on here is out of Weimar and I highly recommend him.

Comment

For Grimes and surrounding counties, I'd give this guy a call:

Aaron Shead
                  Fusion Services
                  936-537-9782

Comment

PM me, I've got some contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by JSki View Post
                      For Grimes and surrounding counties, I'd give this guy a call:

Aaron Shead
                      Fusion Services
                      936-537-9782
                      Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        They seem to be the most popular around here. I’ve talked to Tristan, he’s working on a quote for me now.

I appreciate the info!

Anyone else know a good reputable company to look at?
                        Wanted to add something forgotten. Just make sure everything is spelled out as far as material. First one we had built by them ol man Lewing still was running it. Frame was all red iron pipe uprights and trusses. So the next time around years later Tristan had taken over and we asked for a quote. Told him red iron frame. Assuming we’re on the same page because the contract said red iron, they start on a 24x36 and the middle uprights and truss were red iron, but the end uprights and trusses were like pearling material. Came home and was like heck no! He said that was the plan the whole time and he Thought it was understood. Told him that wasn’t my understanding at all. Good part was he made it right, took the ends down and put pipe uprights and trusses and didn’t change price. When I get ready to do it again In next couple years I’ll definitely give him a chance to earn my business. So just make sure y’all are On the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                          PM me, I've got some contacts.
                          Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                          X