Slow morning in Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
    My cousins lease is the same. Big fields on the right when you make the turn on 3022 off 87. They seen 1 deer all weekend. No axis on camera and few deer. But he did say couple shooters on camera.
    Im still waiting on those pics of your deer at your new place! Did your cousin take the lease that popped up right down the road from us?

Comment

My cousins lease is the same. Big fields on the right when you make the turn on 3022 off 87. They seen 1 deer all weekend. No axis on camera and few deer. But he did say couple shooters on camera.
      Do y'all normally see axis? We haven't seen any yet. I saw one dead on the side of the road South of town though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwood08 View Post
        Do y'all normally see axis? We haven't seen any yet. I saw one dead on the side of the road South of town though

I’ve seen them on our place in Brady.

Comment

We have axis in Melvin...

Comment

Anyone want to bring the axis to my place? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ryanwood08 View Post
              Anyone want to bring the axis to my place? Lol

Sure... I can load it up after I shoot one and drive over there to show you what it looks like! [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787] tu Shay. Tu shay
                Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Sure... I can load it up after I shoot one and drive over there to show you what it looks like! [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Our lease is on 2028 10 miles west outside of town. We have good numbers of of axias and turkey but no pigs. We are high fenced but I believe it is just a matter of time.

Comment

Is anyone that's going up there this weekend planning on going into town to watch the UFC fight if they show it?

Comment

No I am not going back till the weekend of the 20th. We have gone to the Locker in town square and they are pretty good as far as sporting events and the pizza is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                        No I am not going back till the weekend of the 20th. We have gone to the Locker in town square and they are pretty good as far as sporting events and the pizza is really good.
                        Ya I'm going to call them this afternoon. They have pretty good food and it's a lot nicer place than I expected. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                          Im still waiting on those pics of your deer at your new place! Did your cousin take the lease that popped up right down the road from us?
                          Pm me your number again I will send you what I have. Nothing great but some decent ones.
                          No we leased that place 3 years ago. It is so wheat field dependent is the reason I got off this year. Unfortunatley the neighbor to the south already planted which means they have no reason to cross to come to their wheat now. YES tons of axis on the place when we where the only wheat field lol.

No I didn't know one came up by yall. I told Scott I wanted anything that came up in that area just because I like it and its close to my cousins place. If its still open let me know

However, after several issues with Scott this year not sure if I would or not.
                          Last edited by elliscountyhog; 10-02-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Pm me your number again I will send you what I have. Nothing great but some decent ones.
                            No we leased that place 3 years ago. It is so wheat field dependent is the reason I got off this year. Unfortunatley the neighbor to the south already planted which means they have no reason to cross to come to their wheat now. YES tons of axis on the place when we where the only wheat field lol.

No I didn't know one came up by yall. I told Scott I wanted anything that came up in that area just because I like it and its close to my cousins place. If its still open let me know

However, after several issues with Scott this year not sure if I would or not.
                            PM sent

Comment

Sounds like the weekend of the 20th would be a good time for a HH at the locker for the folks in Brady. Hopefully we get a cool front to push through around then. The gnats and mosquitoes make it that much tougher when the deer aren’t moving.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBowhunter! View Post
                                Sounds like the weekend of the 20th would be a good time for a HH at the locker for the folks in Brady. Hopefully we get a cool front to push through around then. The gnats and mosquitoes make it that much tougher when the deer aren’t moving.
                                We are in!

Comment

Working...
                                X