Comment

In on this thread,
        I've also got one waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
          Pm me when urs clears, I'll look for mine the day after

Will do sir.

Comment

Submitted mine on 3/23 for the Form 1. Two Form 4's through Silencer Shop on 3/20. Very (im)patiently waiting.....

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTX1911 View Post
              Feb 12 Form 1 suppressor e-filed. Still waiting
              Form 1 suppressor? How are you making it? I will likely do a maglight/ freezeplug eventually just for grins and giggles...

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                Form 1 suppressor? How are you making it? I will likely do a maglight/ freezeplug eventually just for grins and giggles...
                A buddy did the freeze plug deal for a 22lr. It works pretty good. I'd rate it right there with the oil filter deal. He was supposed to take it apart and re do it

Comment

No sorry, I'm doing an sbr. I just ment form 1.

I couldn't justify making a 22 can. If I were to do it I would make k baffles or a mono core. I also doubt I could reach the great decibel reduction that silencer Co did. Especially with my time and material cost vs buying the sparrow. I couldn't make my self spend 200 registering a can that wouldn't be as quiet as the sparrow.

Comment

ATF just took $200 out of my account for a Form 1 I sent in last week for a 7" .223 suppressor. Plan to turn baffles and endcaps on my lathe, and use 1 1/2" tube. Anyone know how long an individual non trust Form 1 approval is taking? Last I read, seems it was about 3-4 months.

Comment

I'll tell ya all about it with pictures and everything if you would like, as soon as I get my stamp. I'm doing a 30cal and a .22

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
                        No sorry, I'm doing an sbr. I just ment form 1.

I couldn't justify making a 22 can. If I were to do it I would make k baffles or a mono core. I also doubt I could reach the great decibel reduction that silencer Co did. Especially with my time and material cost vs buying the sparrow. I couldn't make my self spend 200 registering a can that wouldn't be as quiet as the sparrow.

You would be EXTREMELY surprised with the performance of freeze plugs formed correctly. VERY comparable to Sparrow or Specter. May not have the cool names but they work just as good.

Comment

Really anxious to see yalls 30 cal cans. Pressures sure go up quick.

Comment

I'm just curious why y'all didn't just pay the extra $25 for the express service( 2 weeks), if y'all can't wait for the regular service...........
                            Last edited by yanta61; 04-07-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Wait for form 1

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
                              I'm just curious why y'all didn't just pay the extra $25 for the express service( 2 weeks), if y'all can't wait for the regular service...........

?????? Is this for efile, paper, individual??? Or just pulling our leg??
                              Last edited by SouthTX1911; 04-07-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

the little check box on the page where you enter your credit card info

Comment

Working...
                                X