Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Feeder leg base (Metal)

Hey y'all,

Where can I buy the angled metal base that's attached to the base of the feeder barrel, then the legs slip onto it? I don't know the name for it. I wish I had a picture to show what I mean....

Wanting to build a feeder.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ATI; 10-12-2018, 08:27 AM.

I think academy has feeder leg kits. If not you can order from places like west Texas feeder supply or possibly buck stop

Comment

Academy and Cabelas sells them. My brother just used one of these and he said he won't use the other one again. Simple and easy.

Comment

Amazon has them for $20. American hunter leg adapter kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Barrel Band from Boss Buck are the one's I have used.

Comment

Comment

SCHWEET!!!

Thanks y'all

Comment

The barrel band from Boss Buck requires NO drilling of the barrel. Check it out. I have seen the one from Amazon crater the side of too many barrels and leak if not caulked right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  The barrel band from Boss Buck requires NO drilling of the barrel. Check it out. I have seen the one from Amazon crater the side of too many barrels and leak if not caulked right.
                  I second this. No holes in the barrel is a big plus. I see you’re in Wylie, if you don’t want to wait on shipping, Native Outdoors in Royse City keeps them in stock. I believe they’re $39.99.

Comment

If you're needing it today, check your local feed stores...most in our area have them, I would assume that your local country feed stores would carry both styles (bands and bolt in)

Comment

Thanks again fellas! "Boss Buck" it is

Now I need a metal barrel in good/decent condition with a removable top for cheap.

Comment

Academy

Comment

Originally posted by joebriles View Post
                          Academy and Cabelas sells them. My brother just used one of these and he said he won't use the other one again. Simple and easy.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Boss...it/2066388.uts
                          I got one of these from EBay, I haven’t used it yet but I can get the bottom of my feeder away from the cows now

Comment

Working...
                          X