Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
    how does the meat taste??
    I have eaten stone and dall sheep and both are fantastic. Nothing like a domestic sheep. Maybe the best game meat I have had. I will add that after hiking through the mountains and packing out a sheep, any meat might be delicious!!!!

Comment

Very Impressive!

Comment

How is that even possible? He's not wearing KUIU or Sitka in any of those pics.

Comment

Money buys opportunities, not trophies. Everybody has choices in life to make decisions that may afford them more opportunities or less. Never understood the people that hate on others success.

Killing wild sheep with a bow...that’s got to be the pinnacle of archery hunting in my opinion. I can’t wait to do it!

Comment

I like seeing other peoples hunts, and can't imagine the dedication and money it takes to hunt these. I myself don't have any desire to hunt them, now a mountain goat might pick my interest somewhat. Congrats to the guy and others that live their dreams.

Comment

Incredible and impressive! Thanks for sharing, even if somewhat anonymously!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                I have eaten stone and dall sheep and both are fantastic. Nothing like a domestic sheep. Maybe the best game meat I have had. I will add that after hiking through the mountains and packing out a sheep, any meat might be delicious!!!!
                Yep, Sheep meat is very good. We ran out of food on a sheep hunt once and all we had for couple days was sheep and mac and cheese. Was delicious! Especially since I was starved from a couple weeks in the mountains. When I got back to home base the guides wife had a big plate of chocolate chip cookies out on the table. Everyone was outside doing chores. I ate the whole plate. Still feel a bit guilty.

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

Congrats to the hunter! I would love the chance to hunt one someday.

Comment

Dang nice ram!!

Comment

For the sheep hunters? Just curious, Do all old rams broom out on the ends of the curls?
                        What causes this?

BTW: Congrats to this sheep killing machine. Hopefully one day

Comment

Working...
                        X