Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
    Why wouldn't you cut him as a colt? He's chestnut, nothing special about that. Lily was a really nice rope horse but hadn't thrown anything of real value until Lil Joe Cash. Most of her offspring earnings came from Lil Joe.
    If Kurt would have kept him, I bet he would have been cut.
    I was responding to previous post by BBreezen about cutting him. I have no opinion as to cutting him. BBreezen said he was a bay, just saying he's a chestnut and color of horse doesn't influence performance for me so I could care less what color they are.

Ranchdog

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
    Was talking to mom last night about it and she was telling me that “Little Joe Cash” the bay horse with the long mane that they said was 5mil, he was originally supposedly for $7700 at some sale and was almost Gelded at some point. Thinking the owners made out good on that deal and whatever changed their minds on cutting him was a good decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
      I was responding to previous post by BBreezen about cutting him. I have no opinion as to cutting him. BBreezen said he was a bay, just saying he's a chestnut and color of horse doesn't influence performance for me so I could care less what color they are.

Ranchdog
      I'm with you. My favorite horse ever was a sorrel.
      None of those studs would have been ranch studs.

Comment

Yep, agree with that.

RD

Comment

Yup, while the reining exhibition would give you a good idea of how they move I’d want to see them work a pen as well if dropping that kinda cash.

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          Last nights episode was slow but obviously setting up for lots of drama in the next couple of episodes.

Yea it went fast imo but with two left this season I’m sure they’re building up for the last two.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I feel like ol Jimmy would have a much easier road if he would just throw that gay *** toby keith hat in the bottom of the outhouse...

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
          Ole boy out a hell of a shot on that bear.

Looks to me like little Mrs Dutton is about to stir up some **** in the cowboy bunk house...

Jimmy can’t ride a horse to save his *** but he sure can climb a tree in boots and chaps!!!

I see a rise in dirty thirty’s in the coming months[emoji23]

She started stirring that morning with the riding lesson.

Grizzly bears or Bremmer cows will give you a lot of tree climbing motivation![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I feel like ol Jimmy would have a much easier road if he would just throw that gay *** toby keith hat in the bottom of the outhouse...
            This

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
              I use the closed captioning as well as turn it up.
              This!

After watching last night & seeing the scene with Beth's mom telling her how she is gonna make her strong, I see why Beth is like she is. She made her tough alright, with a few xtras thrown in.

Comment

I want to see the horse that will intentionally bum rush a grizzly bear.....!!!

Comment

**** you Jimmy.

Comment

I can only watch for comedic value at this point. Koreans hanging by finger tips on the side of a mountain? Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      I can only watch for comedic value at this point. Koreans hanging by finger tips on the side of a mountain? Jeez.

After dealin with birdwatchers a few years ago that acted like the tourists in both scenes that’s not too far from reality. Makes me glad I got no cliffs on coastal prairies [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Why did he not take the horse to pull them up?

Maybe he knew the bear was going to attack afterwards.

I could have done with out the panty scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                          After dealin with birdwatchers a few years ago that acted like the tourists in both scenes that’s not too far from reality. Makes me glad I got no cliffs on coastal prairies [emoji23][emoji23]

I have seen some Japanese tourist do dumb things in Yellowstone national park like get way to close to buffalo to get a picture and such, not that far off.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                            I have seen some Japanese tourist do dumb things in Yellowstone national park like get way to close to buffalo to get a picture and such, not that far off.
                            Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                              I could have done with out the panty scene.
                              panties??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                panties??
                                The visual of Aunt Flow's visit...

Comment

Working...
                                X