Road tripping to CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    Don't ride the train both ways. Take the bus back. The train is fine but most youngsters get over the fascination of the train in an hour or so.
    Love Mesa Verde. I can get lost in the park. When we were kids my dad would take us there a 2-3 times a summer. If you can take some of the tours that get you down in the canyon and into some of the better houses.

Lots of nice hiking around Durango. You could always rent mountain bikes and get the bike shop to direct you to some prime riding areas.

Kids will like meow wolf. Groupon has deals for tickets from time to time to meow wolf.
    If you have time take the trip to Los Alamos from Santa fe. On the way up stop in and check out the San Ildefonso pueblos. Get your wife a piece of pottery or a bean pot. Around Los Alamos you will have access to many different ruins at Bandelier. Check the website for trails/ruins that may be of interest. You can take NM 4 the back way from Los Alamos to Albuquerque. On that road you can check out the Valle Calderas, hot springs and the Jemez Pueblo.

Don't get to overwhelmed as there really is a whole lot to take in. You will be driving a great deal.
    That’s what we’re doing. Bus there, train back.
    Still trying to see what all we can fit in while traveling through NM.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      If you are going to Durango I would highly recommend spending one day going to Mesa Verde. Well worth the drive and the cliff dwellings are unbelievable. I would put it in the top 10 most awesome places I've ever been to.
      I think this is a must!!!

Comment

Jump in the blue hole in Santa Rosa.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Working...
          X