Menard 2018-2019 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecold View Post
    Looks like there was some rain in the area last night.
    Ya we might have got a little on our place. Brady looked like it got a good soak

Comment

Looks like through Hext, calf creek toward Mason got up to 3 in. There was a strong cell move down that line.

Comment

We are about 8 miles west of town. Got about 1” a few weeks ago, ranch looked really good but could always use more. Going back in a couple weeks to fill feeders back up, deer are hammering the protein

Comment

I followed that cell on radar as it passed through Brady until it moved south of the London/Junction area. Looked like great rainfall and small hail but nothing too large according to the radar. Our local weather guy in Austin reported pockets of 4 plus inches in spots in Northwest Mason County and 3 inches from Brady to just south of Hext/London.

Comment

I had .55" on the west side of Menard. Most folks east of Menard had an inch to up to 4 inches. I am afraid that the SW part of the county may have missed most of it.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
              I had .55" on the west side of Menard. Most folks east of Menard had an inch to up to 4 inches. I am afraid that the SW part of the county may have missed most of it.
              Adios,
              Gary
              Hopefully we got some near Waddell

Comment

Originally posted by wilcox1088 View Post
                We are about 8 miles west of town. Got about 1” a few weeks ago, ranch looked really good but could always use more. Going back in a couple weeks to fill feeders back up, deer are hammering the protein
                We are about 10miles west of town. You seeing many axis or other exotics?

Comment

We have a good herd of B.B. but no axis. We try and manage the B.B. the best we can

Comment

Looks like another good cell came through

Comment

Happening now! 5 inches in Hext yesterday and now another wave.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                        Happening now! 5 inches in Hext yesterday and now another wave.
                        Hopefully it’s a good soaker!

Comment

My brother is in Hext now and they have received 2.5 additional inches so far from this cell and it's still raining. No hail thankfully.

Comment

Hopefully we got some as well.

Comment

I am off Wilhelm Lane and our place is very dry. I am hoping we are getting a good shot tonight. The deer are killing our protein free choice feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by SV72 View Post
                                I am off Wilhelm Lane and our place is very dry. I am hoping we are getting a good shot tonight. The deer are killing our protein free choice feeders.
                                We are on Waddell. Must not be too far from us

Comment

Working...
                                X