No announcement yet.

Dead Animal Selfies Revived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All kinds of gear used for selfies. Wireless remotes are cool with super small tripods.
    Attached Files

Comment

Same setup, different angle
      Attached Files

Comment

Even point and shoot cameras, stacked on top of a soda can with a timer, is useable.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wilbur....looks live huh?

Wilbur took his last swim in a stock tank.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tis the Season

Comment

Tripod and wireless remote....set the shot up manually for a lot of depth, no bokeh....you don't have to worry about automatic focus points alone.
              Attached Files

Comment

I didn't kill her......some times you simply have to show the fish story....otherwise it's just a story.

Used a bridge railing, waterproof point and shoot with a timer.

Guadalupe River pig - topwater on Saturday October 7. Everyone else was at deer camp, opening bow season weekend. I didn't have anything lined up, everyone else were doing their own thing on the hunt, I turned that weekend into a special one and met a personal goal on my favorite Texas river.

There are times some may want to miss the opening bow season weekend.....here's one of those reason.

Comment

Point and shoot on a huge piece of steel offshore oil equipment "floatsam."

38 miles down deep on Padre Island National Seashore alone for 3 days. I caught nearly 2 dozen of these guys and only snapped a couple of photos.

Deer season again, everyone out at a lease somewhere.....there are times it pays to be DIFFERENT!

It's a pain to do at night especially. Pitch dark, flopping fish, running away from the timer and waiting for the snap with the hope, the focus points are on.

I could kill everyone with shots like this.....got dozens but I'll stop.

I prefer to snap photos of others with me, as they do their thing. I'm rarely in a shot and the shots I am in, literally 98% of them are these types of shots.

Back in the early 2000s here....I put the first few selfies up of bloody arrows and tracking to the kill....folks here screamed "Why are you taking pictures of yourself?!? - We don't want to see your face!!!!" Roll the clock forward to now........hehehehehe!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 12-15-2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Following

Comment

I laughed out loud and my wife thinks I've lost my mind!

Comment

I hate this website....well at least my sleep schedule hates it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joebriles View Post
                          This guy hung out with us all night. Very friendly and nice but couldn't hold his beer well with those hooves.

Winner!
                          Lmao.

Comment

Heiser, I expect to see some good ones from South Texas!!

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

[ATTACH]763186[/ATTACH][ATTACH]763187[/ATTACH][ATTACH]763188[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X