Free Christmas Beagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Christmas Beagle

I recently rescued a 1-2 year old female that was dumped on the LBJ National Grasslands. Someone had posted her picture on FB. They couldn't catch her.

My brother and I went out three times. She was real shy and would stay just out of reach. We left her food, water and an old wool blanket. She stayed around there for three days before I finally caught her in a live trap.

She's still shy but super sweet. The grand kids named her Lucky.

She's been to the vet, had her shots and been wormed. She just needs a new home with someone to play with and give her some attention.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lost beagle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	25164901

Name:	Lucky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	25164902

Where are ya? I was just telling my wife how my gsp/collie is so lonely he just moped around. I am very interested

Comment

Pretty gyp right there!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a sucker for beagles. where is she at, and does she have a home yet?

Comment

Quanah11 is first in line but if that falls through you are next in line acopperdawg.

She is in Decatur out back with my "Gang of Idiots".

Comment

Good job Froggy,.

Comment

I have. Beagle and they are some dang good dogs my wife spoils his but he sure is a great dog love his howl

Comment

Talk about spoiled. My wife has about ruined two of my hunting dogs. I think they heard her say cheese.

Molly and Annie. Annie, on the right, is due to have puppies around January 1st. That will be my last litter. I'm starting to phase out my "Gang of Idiots".

Name:	Molly_Annie.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	24563086

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                  Talk about spoiled. My wife has about ruined two of my hunting dogs. I think they heard her say cheese.

Molly and Annie. Annie, on the right, is due to have puppies around January 1st. That will be my last litter. I'm starting to phase out my "Gang of Idiots".

[ATTACH]936362[/ATTACH]
                  Are they related to my nitwit?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Landrover;13834512]Are they related to my nitwit?

Annie is out of Diesel and Molly. Diesel is no longer with us. He's chasing rabbits in Doggy Heaven. He just up and died about two weeks ago. The vet diagnosed him with a pinched nerve in his back. Two days later he was dead.

He was a hell of a rabbit dog and was definitely the pack leader. I'll miss him.

Diesel

Name:	Diesel1 [640x480].JPG
Views:	2
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	24563087

Comment

If anything falls through if like to be next in line

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                        If anything falls through if like to be next in line
                        Will do.

Comment

I have two females myself. One of them tracked a deer for me and has not had any training to do so. I was so frustrated with her because I thought she was tracking the wrong direction, but she ended up tracking right up to that deer where I didn’t expect it to be. Darn good dogs.

Comment

If all falls through, I will be passing through Decatur this weekend on my way to Jacksboro

Comment

maybe interested in a puppy in January. Keep me posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X