No announcement yet.

New Hog Hunting Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. I normally keep one down there but it walked off. I'll probably go back Monday after the Big Oak trip and get the feeder going and check the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good looking spot. Good luck

Comment

Get em Ryan!

Comment

I went back to check it today, and of course I had a camera malfunction so no pics. All my soured corn was gone and they've definitely been in there though!! I dumped out another bucket of soured corn. I go back to work tomorrow but I'll probably try to get a hunt or two in next week.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

I need to go hit my lease too

Comment

I got a new green light from Elusive Wildlife and the pigs are coming in good. Gonna try to go Sunday evening if I don't get rained out!!

Comment

have any pic of the pigs that are coming in ? are you just hand corning?

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
                      have any pic of the pigs that are coming in ? are you just hand corning?
                      There's a feeder about 75 yards away at my FIL's box blind. I'm dumping soured corn on the ground at my ladder stand, but I can see the feeder. Just too far to shoot to it and no cover around it to bow hunt. I've got a ton of hog pics from the feeder. I'll post some up. I'm having heck with my camera at the ladder stand and I'm not buying any more. I'm gonna skip using cameras this deer season because I get tunnel vision on one deer and end up either passing deer I should have shot, or getting out my rifle to kill the deer I want!!

Comment

Hoping you get a shot opportunity. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                          I got a new green light from Elusive Wildlife and the pigs are coming in good. Gonna try to go Sunday evening if I don't get rained out!!

Good luck!!!

I'd like to hear how the green light works out for you. I have a red light that I have never used in the woods. I have always been curious if one color works better than another. Go gettum Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post

I like the way you attached your light to the riser. I usually just shoot at pigs using my head lamp cocked to the side. This has given me some good ideas. Good luck

Comment

Well I went today and threw out some more soured corn. This is NOT what you want to see on your new camper cover. But I guess it's a blessing that it stopped it from getting on my camper!!

Comment

And that's right over the bed....glad nobody was in it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X