No announcement yet.

Cancer sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Cancer sucks! Lost too many family and friends to it over the years including my brother 3 years ago. Prayers for all who is fighting

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Cancer... it has no fear and it does not discriminate... "Deaths" best friend...

Prayers to all fighting this awful disease in it's many forms...

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
          Buddy of mine was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer of the appendix not too long ago. He is 31 years old, with a wife and 3 kids. MD Anderson just sent him home and basically said there is nothing more they can do unless his liver starts functioning better. Gotta have a fully functioning liver to do chemo.

Cancer already took my mom and one friend. Enough already.
          This friend of mine just passed today at 5:45pm. Please hug your family and tell them you love them. Even your friends who you might not normally do that too. They are your family too.

I saw it said on FB by another friend after this happened today, and it's very true: "Your friends are who you choose to be your family."

Comment

It does suck. Been dealing w/treatments last 6 1/2 years. This years the worst. 2nd surgery, and tons of radiation. It does not descriminate

Comment

I hate Cancer!!! Pray for all that are and have been affected

Comment

I took the time to sit down and figure out how many friends and relatives I know have been taken by this horrible disease. The present count is 15 and my father in law has multiple myloma now.

Comment

take care of it everyday, it does suck

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Working...
                    X