If DODGE is such a great truck.....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAMEGETTER2117 View Post
    I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.
    I can't speak to Ford, Chevy or Toyota but I can speak to the fact that my 10 year old 2005 Ram 1500 with 174k miles on it is still running like a top. I have to take mine in for the "recall" but that's just to replace a rear pinion nut. My truck has exceeded every expectation I ever had for it...I have heard all the bad stories over the years and maybe I just lucked into a good one but it's been a great truck and I will definitely buy another.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      There was a study once that associated brand loyalty with vehicles, beer, "die hard football fans, etc with people that were not satisfied with their lives. They replaced personal goals and accomplishment with inexplicable loyalty to companies and teams to create a false sense of pride and success based on others' status and success.
      You need to stop reading Smart's diary......

Comment

I've seen the commercials, the best selling truck, blah blah blah. I've also seen the recalls and think about this also. Take a drive around used car lots and tell me what brand truck you see the most of, DODGE. Just sayin.
        my 07 has over 100,000 miles and the only thing that has been done to it was to replace the a/c fan,,,, dodge will be the very first thing i look at for my next, but the way this one has been it might be 10 more years before i look,, i have had a lot of fords , 1 chevy,,, never thought i would ever own a dodge, now i dont think i will ever not own one......

name one vehicle that has been around 5 years or more without any recalls...

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
          This ^^^^.......... Funny how the rodeo grounds are full of Dodges pulling trailers isn't it? My last Dodge had 275,000 on it and I sold it to the first TBH member that saw it and he has no complaints.
          Go auction barns and Dodge 2500, 3500 with the Cummins engine dominates what you see. The Cummins engine is why I purchased mine. Most of my family drives Dodge Rams. Biggest issue I hear about older trucks Is the dash cracks. I'll take a cracked dash on a 10 year truck over engine issues any day!

Comment

FIAT dodge ram

Comment

Are you in trouble? Do we need to come rescue you?

I'm just assuming someone has a gun up to your head & is forcing you to buy a Dodge.....

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
                Why must people care so much about what other drive. I'm a dodge fan. Think I have personally owned 10 between wife and me. Not counting the ones on our landscape crews. They seem to work fine with no issues. Oh well it's time to go to work. Going to go hop in the DODGE and see if I can make it with out people looking down on me.
                I'm going to sit here and judge you quietly

Comment

There was a study once that associated brand loyalty with vehicles, beer, "die hard football fans, etc with people that were not satisfied with their lives. They replaced personal goals and accomplishment with inexplicable loyalty to companies and teams to create a false sense of pride and success based on others' status and success.
                  Like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mathewssheep.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	24395484

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                    You need to stop reading Smart's diary......
                    i laughed out loud...

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                      My 1998 Ram had 210,000 miles on the original engine and tranny. Put it on Craigslist and sold it 15 mins later.

Bought a brand new Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Mossy Oak edition. No problems yet.

I bet you prolly drive a jap truck.

I drive a 2011 and have put in several long trip and day to day running and never had an issue.
                      Seems to handle what I'm hauling real well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                        Go auction barns and Dodge 2500, 3500 with the Cummins engine dominates what you see. The Cummins engine is why I purchased mine. Most of my family drives Dodge Rams. Biggest issue I hear about older trucks Is the dash cracks. I'll take a cracked dash on a 10 year truck over engine issues any day!
                        My 04 I just sold in October of last year after I bought my new truck still had a good dash!! Lol. Never did crack. Had the windows tinted dark and it usually had some dirt on it. I never used any sort of armor all type stuff on it either. It was a great truck. I had wheel bearing go out due to the lift I put on it and water pump went out twice but that was after 120k of hard hit west texas roads. The new one was faulty.

Comment

My 05 1500 still going strong.Put a battery in it a couple years ago,EGR valve this Spring.No other issues.I Armorall the dash a couple times a year and have a $5 sun shade I put in the windshield.Other than that just normal servicing.

DJ

Comment

Hilarious....

Thank you Sigmund Freud.

Comment

If DODGE is such a great truck.....?

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                              Thank you Sigmund Freud.

Hey. I didn't do the study!

I'm just a die hard cowboys fan from Brownsville Texas. And I drive the only brand of truck that doesn't break down. If you need proof, I can show you my game day pic:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438715042.276592.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	24395491

Comment

And my loyalty stamp:

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438715150.079268.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	24395492