• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought but yeah, I'm doing this from now on
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
      Serious question...how many are going to go out and spend it vs how many people are going to put it towards debt payoff & savings? I'm going to dump mine into savings.
      1 more % towards my Roth 401K for starters.

Comment

Im around 40 a month extra from the looks of it

Comment

Gonna pay for my lease next year.

Thanks President Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Planner View Post
            It’ll all come out in the wash when you file for ‘18 taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This is what I'm thinking. I'll withhold opinion until next year's tax return is filed.

Comment

On top of what it does for each of us personally, a lot of companies are sharing their tax savings with their employees. My company just announced that the expected effect of the corporate tax rate reduction will be $5 million per year. $1.9 million of that is going back to the employees.

Some of the high points in that $1.9 million is taking our base pay rate from a bottom end of $9 per hour to $14 per hour as well as increasing 401k match for all employees from 6% to 7%.

Comment

It's my understanding that law makers in California have written a bill that would force companies to pay 50% of their tax savings to the state. Can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  It's my understanding that law makers in California have written a bill that would force companies to pay 50% of their tax savings to the state. Can't make this stuff up.
                  What better way to keep business's from fleeing...

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                    On top of what it does for each of us personally, a lot of companies are sharing their tax savings with their employees. My company just announced that the expected effect of the corporate tax rate reduction will be $5 million per year. $1.9 million of that is going back to the employees.

Some of the high points in that $1.9 million is taking our base pay rate from a bottom end of $9 per hour to $14 per hour as well as increasing 401k match for all employees from 6% to 7%.

Common man..im pretty sure Nancy said that there is no way business would ever share their tax savings with their employees. They keep it all for CEO and executive bonuses

Comment

Thats pretty awesome. Good for your company.

Comment

That's awesome you're company is doing this but I would bet that it's more the exception rather than the rule. I haven't heard one company near me (including my own) talk or announce that they're giving a significant portion of their tax savings back to the employees. Of course I would love to be wrong on this

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          I hope that is true.. It is only a matter of time before that state is 100% broke. Keep pushing companies to leave with ridiculous laws..

Comment

As Nancy Pelosi would say... It's just crumbs...

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                              That's awesome you're company is doing this but I would bet that it's more the exception rather than the rule. I haven't heard one company near me (including my own) talk or announce that they're giving a significant portion of their tax savings back to the employees. Of course I would love to be wrong on this
                              Reason you haven't seen or heard of it around you, is Libtard companies aren't doin' it...

Comment

I just saw my first tax cut paycheck. I'm losing $1 in take home pay. Not what I was wanting to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X