Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	25136724

Comment

Thats been going on in that party for 60 years

Comment

shut it down!!! they can own it!

Comment

Believe me, those blood suckin' demokraut vermin ain't gonna shut off the tete that feed's em for long! When the hell is the American public going to have enough of this crap to put a stop to it?

Comment

The Republicans were blamed last time. They will be blamed again. I'll bet a "centrist " on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Believe me, those blood suckin' demokraut vermin ain't gonna shut off the tete that feed's em for long! When the hell is the American public going to have enough of this crap to put a stop to it?
              Demokraut Vermin, I like that.

Comment

Scum...................

Comment

They’ll close the federal wildlife areas fir duck hunting if it happens.

I’m going to go hunt a rice farm for geese instead. Trump will be blamed any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shut it down. At some point you have to stick to your principals on what’s right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

SO how much money do we save for every day it is shutdown?

Edit:.... After a quick google it cost more for them to close down than stay open. Only our gov't could pull this off.
                      Last edited by BrianL; 01-18-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        I’ll leave this here
                        [ATTACH]892773[/ATTACH]
                        Pretty telling isn't it

Comment

Screw the Democratic party, screw their supporters and all the whining b!tches that are protesting. It won't last past Feb 1st. Once they don't get their wellfare checks they will be telling their Dem *** leaders to do something no matter who they leave out. I know I'm ranting but I'm sick of the Dems sorry excuse for government that they are trying to force on us. You lost the election get over it and live with it. If I hurt your feelings then just tell me so I'll know your not my kind of people.

Comment

yep, the dems own it....all for wanting to help the line jumping DREAMERS before our military.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              SO how much money do we save for every day it is shutdown?

Edit:.... After a quick google it cost more for them to close down than stay open. Only our gov't could pull this off.
                              None, since they always backpay. However, there are many who live paycheck to paycheck. Military is still functional, just their wives are awaiting their money.

Comment

Working...
                              X