Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s everyone think about trump and what he posts on social media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covfefe

DJ

Comment

Go Trump.

Comment

I also like watching the libs go bat crap crazy. They have no idea how stupid they look. Even the green screen libs are drawn out and expose themselves to ridicule. It's working! Go Trump!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I also like watching the libs go bat crap crazy. They have no idea how stupid they look. Even the green screen libs are drawn out and expose themselves to ridicule. It's working! Go Trump!!!!!!!!!!
          If your calling me a lib because I think some of the stuff our president post on FB is not very classy then go pound sand muzzlebrake.

Comment

Well, he's made me stop watching so much news.........

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
              If your calling me a lib because I think some of the stuff our president post on FB is not very classy then go pound sand muzzlebrake.
              I agree with you that some stuff he post can be seen as "un-presidential". However, the guys who acted "Presidential" in the public eye are the guys who have repeatedly screwed this nation over in favor of globalism and their own pocket books. I'd wager that who those people are behind the scenes is considerably more vile than what we see Trump tweet. At least with Trump everything seems to be out in the open.

In my opinion, his tweeting etc. is brilliant. It started an entire pop-culture/political revolution and it's still gaining speed. Couple that with his performance so far, and if he can keep it up he's going to win by a wider margin in 2020 than he did in 2016. Jobs, money in peoples pocket and overall wellness of the country speak louder to people than the shrill outliers who's job it is to make him look bad.

Comment

It’s what got him elected. I love watching the media flip out over a tweet.

Comment

If he didn't have twitter he would have no outlet except Foxnews. As long as he keeps tweeting to lock her up Im good.

Comment

...and this morning I read that North Korea has opened back the phone line to talks with South Korea. So maybe his tweet jolted the little fat man.

I have no problem with his tweets....like mentioned above he would have no outlet otherwise to talk to the people.

Comment

Huge fan of it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                        And this, folks, is what bat crap crazy looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          And this, folks, is what bat crap crazy looks like.

Comment

Bat crap crazy.

Well, let me add some guano to the pile
                            Attached Files

Comment

What is Twitter?

Comment

I have been publically skeptical of Trump from before he announced he was running. I felt he had some hidden , self serving agenda. Now, its clear to me that hiss aagenda is to restore America to its position of greatness in the World. Does this become selfserving for him? Maybe... But hes making America GREAT again and just blowing the career lobbiest out of the water on all sides of the issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X