Way to go Shiloh!

Congrats,

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome job Shiloh! A big congrats my brother! Sure has been an awesome live hunt you’ve allowed us to follow along on, and thank you for that. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Awesome! Nice buck, great family memories !

Comment

Thanks fellas. Be a few days before I'm back in the woods. The family is going on a little trip to Branson for a few days, but I'll be right back after em early next week! I've got a bonus tag I drew out for that I'll have one day to hunt when we get back from our trip. Was able to walk the place out today and found a couple good looking spots I'll be hitting come Monday morning.
            Hopefully the buck at my house will start being a regular too and will be able to fling an arrow at him soon! The more pics I get of him the more I like him!!

Also got some new ammo I'm ready to try out! Always wanted to get some of these heads, but I'm a major tightwad when I comes to buying stuff and would never fork out the cash for them, but found a pack cheap (well, cheaper) online and had to get them. I kinda feel like Buff and Bisch now shooting these fancy things! [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Whoops! Pic didn't go thru.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Comment

Those are not German Kinetic heads. Those are the ones made for ABS. Not quite the same quality IMHO, but you won’t be disappointed in them, esp after you see the gaping hole they leave in a critter!

Good luck on that big buck at the house!

Bisch

Comment

Medicineman's 2017 season as live as possible

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Those are not German Kinetic heads. Those are the ones made for ABS. Not quite the same quality IMHO, but you won’t be disappointed in them, esp after you see the gaping hole they leave in a critter!

Good luck on that big buck at the house!

Bisch

Kinda what I thought, but couldn't pass them up for the price! Even if they aren't the real deal I can still kinda be like you!!!!! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Well, we survived our Branson trip and got most of our junk unpacked. Came out and checked on my deer herd here at the house and my buck has came in the last two mornings and evenings so maybe (I hope and pray) he'll show up for a third evening in a row in daylight. This far, every buck I've had do that sequence hasn't showed up in the 3rd day so I'm hoping he breaks that streak!

Today is also the birthday of my late grandfather who got me into hunting when I was a kid and took me out & showed me the woods when I was just 5 or so years old, long after he'd quit hunting himself and just took care of all his cattle. He was there with me on many of my "firsts" in the woods from shooting my first duck, to killing my first elk. He passed away 4 years ago this coming December and there's not a day that goes by when I'm in the woods I don't think of him, but know in my heart and in my mind that he's right behind me every step of the way. Maybe he can give a lil push from up above this evening.

Comment

Well, he stood me up again. One of these days he's going to pay for all the no shows!!

Comment

Man, that’s just rude! LoL! Stick with it, you’ll get him!

Comment

Working...
                      X