The Gift that keeps on giving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gift that keeps on giving

Unlike a lot of conservatives, I want Hildabeast to keep on flapping her gums. She just makes herself and her party look more pathetic.

One year after losing the presidential race, 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is still questioning the “legitimacy” of President Trump’s victory, accusing Republicans of voter suppression tactics in swing states and Russians of influencing votes through a “disinformation campaign.”

"She also singled out Wisconsin, a state she lost, and accused Republicans there of voter suppression through things like voter ID laws, which require voters to show identification to vote.

Clinton said “the very clear policy of the Republican administration in Wisconsin to shrink the electorate and suppress votes certainly cost me votes, and very well could have cost me the election there.”"

Wisconsin was only 10 electoral votes. Trump still would have handily won. Guess math wasn't her strong area.

Hillary Clinton‏Verified account
    @HillaryClinton
    Follow Follow @HillaryClinton
    More
    Donald Trump refused to say that he’d respect the results of this election. By doing that, he’s threatening our democracy.
    2:05 PM - 21 Oct 2016

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
      Hillary Clinton‏Verified account
      @HillaryClinton
      Follow Follow @HillaryClinton
      More
      Donald Trump refused to say that he’d respect the results of this election. By doing that, he’s threatening our democracy.
      2:05 PM - 21 Oct 2016
      HA!!! oh how quickly that tune has changed.

Comment

Sadly, millions of people buy her crap hook, line and sinker. I do not know how those people have any self respect.

Comment

Typical liberal tactic. Always easier to play the victim card than it is to take responsibility

Comment

I had to update the sticker on my little 5X8 trailer on Tuesday............they wanted a picture I.D. before even listening to my purpose of being there.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I had to update the sticker on my little 5X8 trailer on Tuesday............they wanted a picture I.D. before even listening to my purpose of being there.
              sounds like a bunch of stinking racist for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                sounds like a bunch of stinking racist for sure.
                I know right!!! They did hit me for $63 bucks as soon as they got that I.D......lol

Comment

Working...
                X