Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

yeah no s#!t, I said the same thing to my wife tonight: but we can't do it because we have ours capped; to keep the birds out.

Comment

I was in Chicago Wednesday on business.

It was 24 in the morning which made for a nice 3 block walk to the office and when I flew out at 5pm it was lightly snowing. They were talking it up on the news as it was the Sox home opener and snow was expected. Unusual even for Chicago.

Comment

11 yrs ago when I met Linda it came a pretty good snow the Saturday before Easter. Her grandmother said it was going to snow earlier that morning and I said she was nuts . Well Nanny was right.
        Global warming my azz

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          11 yrs ago when I met Linda it came a pretty good snow the Saturday before Easter. Her grandmother said it was going to snow earlier that morning and I said she was nuts . Well Nanny was right.
          Global warming my azz

Snowed hard that day at my house...kids made a snowman

As for yesterday my son ( 10 ) had his first baseball practice 35 and 20mph winds
          I was pizzed

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            Global warming my azz

In the nut case set of rules...your not allowed to call it global warming anymore...It is Climate change ....Got it

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              In the nut case set of rules...your not allowed to call it global warming anymore...It is Climate change ....Got it

That rule was set forth by the parent of a gender confused, safe space needed, tide pod eating, condom snorting gun expert.....so yea, take that for what it worth LOL...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need to get a bear skin rug to put in front of the fireplace for you and Linda. :-)

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I heard this phrase last weekend: "Thunder in February means freezing in April and it thundered a lot in February."

Comment

I've built a fire for Jen the last two nights. She wants a fire anytime it gets below 65. We go through more firewood than an off-the-grid hermit living on the North Slope of Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      I can't tell you how many times I heard this phrase last weekend: "Thunder in February means freezing in April and it thundered a lot in February."
                      Guess I better add that one to the list of crap to remember.......lol!!!
                      I'm loving this weather as I know what JUNE, JULY and AUGUST are really like on the Gulf Coast.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Thunder in December, 6 more weeks of Winter

Comment

Saturday morning...

We played baseball in it. Tarred the dugout and put propane heaters in there for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Saturday morning...

We played baseball in it. Tarred the dugout and put propane heaters in there for the kids.

Why did you put tar in the dugout? And didnt "we" decide kids shouldnt be playing in those conditions because, well, they are just kids?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Why did you put tar in the dugout? And didnt "we" decide kids shouldnt be playing in those conditions because, well, they are just kids?
                              Think he ment he put tarpaper around it.

Comment

Working...
                              X