Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
    My credit union is not listed so I can only buy with CC?
    You can add them manually by giving the banks routing number.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
      the guru I take my crypto advice from says its projected to make a correction in the next two days. should go back down to the 10Kish area, and then get over 20k quickly.
      Let's be real. No one, and I mean no one, knows what its going to do. Its all just a WAG

Comment

Coinbase is sucking eggs for me today. I thought Gemini had issues but nothing like Ive seen on Coinbase today. Im trying to trade and it just sucks.

Comment

so, if I want to "play" with this, can I just put 100$ in bitcoin? or do you have to but an entire coin at market price?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Coinbase is sucking eggs for me today. I thought Gemini had issues but nothing like Ive seen on Coinbase today. Im trying to trade and it just sucks.
            That's been the issue, it sucks when you actually want to trade the volatility. do you have a gemini acct too? there was close to a 3K arb at one point today

Comment

ok...heres my question or scenario...i buy 50 dollars worth of bitcoin....i make 50 dollars in a weeks time so i now have 100 dollars in my acct. assuming i dont want to buy anymore cryptocurrency...do i move that 50 profit to my us dollars wallet where it is safe and continue to make money on my orig 50 btc purchase? tomorrow if btc goes down then if i hadnt taken that 50 out it may only be a 40 dollar profit so i lost 10 dollars that i didnt have to because im really only making money on the original 50 dollar btc purchase right??

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                so, if I want to "play" with this, can I just put 100$ in bitcoin? or do you have to but an entire coin at market price?
                You can buy fractions of a coin.

Comment

I agree I was able to sell a little bit earlier but overall it's been a pain.

Comment

How can I buy other than coinbase? Tired of flicking around with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                      That's been the issue, it sucks when you actually want to trade the volatility. do you have a gemini acct too? there was close to a 3K arb at one point today
                      Yes that is what I was trying to capitalize on. I had 1 bitcoin and moved it to coinbase to sell and take advantage of the arb. Due to a selling limit, which is ridiculous, I could only sell about 60% of it. Then they havent been able to process my identity request which would increase my selling limit because that function keeps crashing. So now I have .4 bitcoin just stuck and untradeable. Im ******.

Comment

Yes that is what I was trying to capitalize on. I had 1 bitcoin and moved it to coinbase to sell and take advantage of the arb. Due to a selling limit, which is ridiculous, I could only sell about 60% of it. Then they havent been able to process my identity request which would increase my selling limit because that function keeps crashing. So now I have .4 bitcoin just stuck and untradeable. Im ******.
                        Ugh, sorry man

Comment

Ive had enough of Coinbase today. I just transferred the balance back to Gemini so I can trade it at least. Sucks I couldnt capitalize on a nearly $3k guarantee because they cant get their **** together.

Comment

Originally posted by throwin' darts View Post
                            let's be real. No one, and i mean no one, knows what its going to do. Its all just a wag
                            "projected" and "is going" to do are two diffrent things

Comment

CB has been frustrating today...
                              rtp you been using gemini a while?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                You can add them manually by giving the banks routing number.
                                Not seeing that option on CB.

Comment

Working...
                                X