Election Translation proofread needed. SPANISH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election Translation proofread needed. SPANISH

Could someone look over this translation and see if it is ok?

Original

Friends, for those of you whom I have not yet met, allow me introduce myself. My name is Robin Bradbery. I am running for re-election for Iowa Colony City Council position 3.

It was the quiet rural character of this city which caused my husband and I to fall in love with Iowa Colony over 15 years ago. Like most of you, we were looking for a place to call our own, away from overcrowding, traffic and noise of the big city. A place to stretch our legs, have a little farm, raise some animals and grow a garden. Our city still holds that country charm but it is changing.

Looking toward the future is absolutely vital if our city is to prosper. Our city has been trying to get ahead of the coming tide of development and steer that growth in a positive direction. But I feel that this direction often overlooks or dismisses those of us who make up the very city that everyone else wants to be a part of. For the past two years I have happily worked as your representative to ensure the voice of the residents was heard. That the frenzy to embrace progress was tempered by the needs and desires of the people of Iowa Colony. The people who live here NOW. It is you and I who are paying to put this future framework in place and we are the ones who should decide the shape that framework takes. Because we don’t need another Pearland or Friendswood or Missouri City. We need an Iowa Colony. A city with the charm, values and country appeal that we all cherish a city that reflects who we are.

If you allow, I will continue to look out for your interests. I am just one voice on Council, let me be your voice. Please vote for me and let me work for you. Early voting starts Monday April 24, VOTE BRADBERY for position 3. I’m first in the alphabet, second on the ballot.

Translation

Amigos, para aquellos de ustedes que todavía no he conocido, permítanme presentarme. Mi nombre es Robin Bradbery. Estoy corriendo para la reelección de la posición 3 del consejo de ciudad de Iowa Colony.

Fue el tranquilo carácter rural de esta ciudad que hizo que mi esposo y yo
    nos enamoramos de Iowa Colony hace más de 15 años. Como la mayoría de ustedes,
    estábamos buscando un lugar para llamar nuestro, lejos de la superpoblación,
    el tráfico y el ruido de la gran ciudad. Un lugar para estirar las piernas,
    tener una pequeña granja, criar algunos animales y cultivar un jardín.
    Nuestra ciudad todavía sostiene ese encanto campestre pero está cambiando.

Mirar hacia el futuro es absolutamente vital si nuestra ciudad va a prosperar.
    Nuestra ciudad ha estado tratando de adelantarse a la próxima ola de desarrollo
    y dirigir ese crecimiento en una dirección positiva. Pero siento que esta dirección
    muy a menudo pasa por alto o rechaza a aquellos de nosotros que hacemos la ciudad
    de la que todos quieren ser parte. Durante los últimos dos años he trabajado felizmente
    como su representante para asegurar que la voz de los residentes fuesa escuchada. Que el
    anhelo para abrazar el progreso fue templado por las necesidades y deseos de la gente
    de la Colonia de Iowa. La gente que vive aquí AHORA. Somos tú y yo los que estamos pagando
    para poner esta estructura en lugar y nosotros somos los que debemos decidir la forma
    que va a tomar.

Porque no necesitamos otro Pearland o Friendswood o Missouri City. Necesitamos una Iowa Colony.
    Una ciudad con el encanto, los valores y la apelación de el campo que todos apreciamos. Una ciudad
    que refleja quiénes somos.

Si usted me lo permite, seguiré vijilando por sus intereses. Sólo soy una voz en el consejo municipal,
    déjame ser tu voz. Por favor vote por mí y déjeme trabajar para usted. La votación temprana comienza
    el lunes 24 de abril, VOTE BRADBERY para la posición 3. Soy el primero en el alfabeto, segundo en la papeleta.
Working...
X