2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    That chance for rain next week would be nicely timed if we get it.

Yup yup...I hope we get a little south of town..

Comment

For sure

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
        Made a quick day trip to grab my ranger and top off feeders. Deer are looking fat and happy. My son found a nice shed on a new place I just leased, so that made his day.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rain chances are climbing, gonna need it after a 90 day tomorrow.

Comment

Better get your snake boots out!

Comment

For sure, they will be out heavy this weekend

Comment

Hoping this rain chance comes thru, getting dry out there especially after 94 on Saturday and 30-40 mph gusts today. Was a rough weather weekend

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Hoping this rain chance comes thru, getting dry out there especially after 94 on Saturday and 30-40 mph gusts today. Was a rough weather weekend

Yea it was tough pulling the trailer back today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hookem84 View Post
                    Yea it was tough pulling the trailer back today.

Good to meet you and your dad this weekend.

Comment

I'm bbbaaaccckkk!

After doing some thinking I decided to get back in the Angelo area. We had some issues with the Brady place so I decided to head back west. Looking forward to sharing some more with everyone in the area.
                      Hunting in the Watervalley area with a good group. Ready to get setup and get this offseason rolling right!

PS don't ask about openings in Brady, the lease manager had a long wait list of his buddies or they were just gonna make up the difference themselves.

Comment

I'm bbbaaaccckkk!

After doing some thinking I decided to get back in the Angelo area. We had some issues with the Brady place so I decided to head back west. Looking forward to sharing some more with everyone in the area.
                        Hunting in the Watervalley area with a good group. Ready to get setup and get this offseason rolling right!

Well there goes the neighborhood.... Welcome back nomad!..

Comment

I'm bbbaaaccckkk!

PS don't ask about openings in Brady, the lease manager had a long wait list of his buddies or they were just gonna make up the difference themselves.
                          Welcome back, Jack.

I love that Water Valley area.

Comment

I'm bbbaaaccckkk!

Congrats. You should sneak down our way this next season and well put a steak on the fire.

Comment

Defenitely, would love to see yalls setup!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Well there goes the neighborhood.... Welcome back nomad!..
                                That's what I feel like. I'm still looking for that unicorn. So far this place is as close as I have been. I've hunted with great groups of guys the past few yrs but had different issues at each place. I knew this last season might be a 1 and done but it was worth it. Trying to dig some deep roots in this one. Been trying to get to this area since 2009 but never had an Opp. One finally came a knocking so here I am.

Really missed my west tx homies!
                                Last edited by KactusKiller; 02-13-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X